Chapter XXXXVI

"He's immortal and strong, he'll pull through, hey Bilbo grab me a cup please" I said.

So he bought me one and I made a small cut on my arm and then squeezed it over the cup and collected my blood in to it. "Why are you doing that?" Pippin asked.

"My blood seems to help my husband" I answered and then gave it to Fili who took it to his brother.

"Is it true that Thranduil married you?" Frodo inquired.

"Yes, he did. Well that was before I tried to kill him or you could say we fell out" I answered.

"Is it true you can shape shift into a wolf?" Sam inquired.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Can you show us?" Pippin piped up.

"At the moment I am a little sore, and my bones have to break and then reform themselves or fuse together, and its painful and after being beaten I don't really want to have to" I explained.

"Perhaps another time when you're well then" Frodo said.

"Perhaps" I agreed.

Dwalin and Balin came over to me and they hugged me gently as they were pleased to see I was back. Then Oin and Fili came over. "He's been asking for you" Oin said.

"Okay, I am coming" I answered, swigging back the last of my herbal tea. "I'll speak to  you guys in a while" I smiled walking to Kilis room, I opened the door and leant on the threshold, Kili was beginning to shiver so I stalked over and laid next to him, and wrapped an arm around him, being a shape shifter I bought my body heat right up and then transferred that heat to Kili to keep him warm, and I felt Kili reach his arm around to rest his hand on my knee, which he patted softly. I could tell my blood was beginning to take effect because he had his colour back in his cheeks and was no longer as pale as he had been, but it was good as we were staying in the Shire for two weeks as it would give my Kili time to recover.

The rest of the company were laying all over the poor hobbits house, Bilbo and his friends were forced to sleep in the living room while I laid on Bilbo's bed with Kili. I didn't sleep as Kili was warm and then he was cold and every now and again during the night I gave him a cup of my blood, and it healed him every time it was given to him. I got up in the morning and found Bilbo's bathroom and I checked my wounds over on my face, the cut on my face had just missed my eye, but Fili was right it looked like someone had cut made a wound on my face and then cauterized it straight after, I then checked the bruise on my stomach and it was still black and blue, it had spread over the whole of my stomach and  there was bruise on my head, there was a cut on my head on the edge of my scalp and my hair was caked in blood, so I decided to take a shower and washed my hair, then returned to Kili and I noticed my back pack that I asked Fili to bring with him with my spare leather clothes.

So I shrugged them on and I even had my jacket which had Kilis symbol on the back to match the beads in my long ebony mane, which needed to be redone but Kili was too weak and sick to redo them and I couldn't ask his brother to redo them as it didn't seem right, so I kept them in and tied my hair with a ribbon.

"Abrax!" Kili called, he now sounded better and I was sure his strength was back. I padded over and rested my hand on his.

"Do you feel better?" I asked.

"Yes" He nodded.

"Right if you have the strength get ready and I will get you some breakfast" I said kissing his cheek. So I walked out and I heard him moan as he sat up, soon everyone else was up and Bilbo as well as the other hobbits had set up the table with food for us. The Dwarves were soon swarmed around it, Kili soon came out of his room, he was still a little weak but better than he was, I had already prepared a plate for him and handed it to him.

"Thank you for giving me your blood" He told me.

"You're welcome, I would do anything for you" I said to him kissing his cheek. "Wanna go for a morning fly?" I quizzed him.

"Let me eat and then we will" He said to me.

"Can we see Hercules?" Frodo asked.

"Sure" I answered and walked outside I whistled and then Hercules flew down he was a little afraid at first, but after some encouragement and reassurance Hercules soon allowed them to stroke his neck. I just sat on the step watching to make sure nothing happened just casually cleaning my sword blade, Kili came out and kissed me on my head.

"Ready?" He asked, as I got up and put my sword back into its scabbard.

So the hobbits moved allowing us to get onto the back of Hercules and I allowed Kili to take the reins as he was stronger and plus I didn't want him squeezing my stomach because of the state it was in. So I leant my head against Kilis shoulder my temple resting on the clasp in his hair, we flew over The Shire receiving some funny looks from the hobbits as we flew over, it was almost as if though they had never seen a Pegasus before, let alone two warriors riding one. We flew to Bridge Fields and it was next to a river and covered with trees. We landed and sat by the river and Kili told me something that surprised me.

"While you were away and we were travelling Thorin told Fe and I that he may step down and allow us to rule in his place." Kili told me.

Please vote and comment