I. Futurum diebus praeteritis

Nightmare began with an Apocalypse

Nightmare began with an Apocalypse. World in carnage, devastation and Chaos. The most powerful family became the weakest. Gods extent with no one to worship them. World and Nature torn within.

Thalassa saw everything she loved and fought for destroyed. She saw a Storm, a terrible storm, an earthquake so terrible it shook earth to its core. She saw Her loved ones dead, she saw the future, a terrible future.

She woke up, with panting, gasping, a scream and sweat. Thalassa looked around and when she realised it was all a nightmare, typical in her mind, although this wasn't her usual nightmares this was a "Dragon Dream" or at least that's what she thought. She didn't know how or why but deep down she knew it was the future. This dream was a vision from the future, what she didn't know however was when it was going to happen, now or in the near future, she was in her never ending thoughts, when she saw her loved ones Daemon and Lilith. Peacefully sleeping, she was silently praying to Gods that she hadn't woken up her beloved Husband and Wife.

Thalassa quietly got up from their bed and went to the only place she knew would help the Sea Cave. But not just any Sea Cave, No this was different. This was the cave where her family first settled to Live. The beginning of everything and yet beginning of nothing. Or at least that's what she gathered from her "Dragon Dream". She was brooding when someone walked in to be more specific Chaos "the Creator" the Maker or Creator of the Greek and Roman personification of the Universe.

"Thalassa" said Chaos.

"Khaos" said Thalassa and bowed slightly.

"I must admit, even I hadn't foreseen that you would dream of this"

"So it's true then. What I saw in that Dream or Vision, whatever you want to call that. It's the inevitable Future."

"Yes and No" answered Khaos.
Confusion took over Thalassa's face.

Khaos continued "what you saw was a Future from Futures, it might happen, but it might not either, it's a possibility Yes. But not Inevitable. It all depends if Andromeda lives or not"

"You mean Andromeda as in the Prophecy Child?!"

"Yes"

"Why... Why wouldn't she live?!" She says with a frown on her face.

"She must live, her presence is decisive and important. Her death will bring What you saw"

"So she will be the reason of the downfall of my Bloodline" Thalassa says sadly. She really didn't want this to be true.

"No" Khaos laughed. "Not her. But the prominent problem of your Family. I think you know Thalassa."

"Gods, and our loyalty to them. The only reason why I said yes to this marriage was to save my bloodline and strengthen it and now you are telling me. I, we did all of this for nothing" Thalassa said in a whisper shout.