L. Illegitimi non carborundum

(A/N: This is the revenge dress btw, and read the author's note in the end please

(A/N: This is the revenge dress btw, and read the author's note in the end please.)

𝕬𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

"You're lying, brother." Aurora said.

Atlas looked at her defeatedly. "I am not. You know I am not lying!"

"Ace.... Would never do that." Aurora said although she didn't know who she was convincing herself or her brother.

"Oh god. It will happen now." Aurora said. Atlas and Hades hugged her.

"You know rather well about Ace yourself, sister." Atlas said.

"No." Aurora whispered. "He wouldn't betray us.... Me!"

"Just heed my warning, sister." Atlas said before leaving.

Denial was better than the Truth. Atlas realised at least for his sister, 

The scene now changes to Aurora climbing up the stairs with a glass of water who was in that moment her only emotional support. Which was saying a lot about her emotional support. What her brother told her, wasn't true, she convinced herself, it couldn't be true. She said that over and over again in her mind. Repeating nonstop. Maybe she was manifesting it wasn't true.

"It was." Aurora said

As she got near Ace's room, She started hearing some noises coming out of Ace's room.

The whole hall leaned in.

"So you don't love her, that little bitch?" It was Persephone, but what was she doing in Ace's room Aurora wondered, surely...

"Yeah." Atlas confirmed his sister's worries.

As Aurora crept into the slightly ajar window the noises grew louder, she saw.... Her worst nightmare, the ones that made Aurora wake up at a late hour, the ones that made Aurora want to hug her mum or her dad or her brother, she saw Ace having sex with Persephone/Proserpina.

"So that's why you all hate her." Percy said

"Yes." Hades said tightly.

The younger audiences covered their eyes.

"This is funnier than Hephaestus catching Ares and Aphrodite." Apollo said.