XLVIII. Magna est veritas et prævalebit

(A/N: I have casted Brenton Thwaites as Maximilian Agathodaimôn Hightower (Knight) and Lucky blue smith as Atlas-Jove Augustus Acheron)

𝕸𝖆𝖝𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Thinking back on it what I did was just stupid. In all stupidity standards.

"What did you do?" Atlas asked.

Maximilian sighed." You'll see." He said rubbing his eyes.

After my conversation with Hades and when I was sure everyone was in a deep slumber. I made my way towards my brother's room. I softly knocked. Internally I had a full battle with myself wether I should do it or not. I wasn't even sure if my brother was asleep like any same person or up  like an insane person like I am.

"Come in." Knox's voice rang.

I sighed. As I walked through the door.

Knox was currently at the window reading some sort of book. As he looked up to saw who walked into his room. He saw me his ex brother. An annoyed look immediately plastered on his face as he rolled his eyes.

"You really have some nerve showing up, brother." Knox spat 'brother' like he was spitting venom.

I sighed as I walked towards my brother.

Knox moved away. "I don't remember giving you permission to walk near me."

I sighed. "Brother. I am deeply sorry. You can't imagine how sorry I am."

"You are right I will never." Knox answered coldly.

I pursed his lips. "What is the real purpose of you, Ace and Persephone being here?"

Knox scoffed. "Like I will ever tell you that." He answered

"Doesn't our brotherhood mean anything to you, Knox?" I asked defeatedly.

"It did. When I was a 13 year old boy that got abandoned by his own brother." Knox hissed.

I looked pained. "I didn't have a choice brother." He said in a whisper.

"No you did." Knox said as he threw the book at me, I flinched slightly.

Zeus looked pained.

"That's what hurts the most you knew the outcome yet you still did it."

"I didn't. How could I know Brother?! Father told me I must become Hades's general. I didn't have a choice."

"You could've ran or told me what Father told you,  anything." 

"And what would you do, huh? make father change his mind?!"