IX. Nullus ventus rectus est

NO ONE LOOKED KEEN ON CONTINUING THE FILMS

Jason sobbed in Thalia's and Aurora's shoulders, reassuring he loved both of them.

Celeste barely stopped Poseidon from launching himself at Jason.

Chaos resumed the films.

𝕬𝖙𝖑𝖆𝖘'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Atlas didn't know what to do. He was stunned, three children of Zeus, standing before each other. This was some kind of twisted reunion by the hands of Chaos themself. And they made it in the worst moment possible.

Thalia hugged Jason.

"My gods! She told me you were dead!" She gripped Jason's face and seemed to be examining everything about it. "Thank Artemis, it is you. That little scar on your lip-you tried to eat a stapler when you were two!"

The Hall roared in laughter while Jason blushed.

"What's going on with the children of Zeus eating things they are not supposed to eat? In that film Hercules almost ate a lightning bolt, Jason a stapler and Atlas his toy dog, which was the same size as him at that time." Rhea said.

Atlas blushed as another roar of laughter was heard.

"Mum!" Atlas mumbled.

Leo laughed. "Seriously?"

Hedge nodded like he approved of Jason's taste."Staplers -excellent source of iron."

"And I have heard a lot about you, Atlas!" She said hugging Atlas, it felt odd, a fifteen year old girl was his older sister, but he would get used to it.

"W-wait," Jason stammered. "Who told you I was dead? What happened?"

At the cave entrance, one of the white wolves barked.

Thalia looked back at the wolf and nodded, but she kept her hands on Jason's face, like she was afraid he might vanish. "My wolf is telling me I don't have much time, and she's right. But we have to talk. Let's sit."

Piper did better than that. She collapsed. She would've cracked her head on the cave floor if Hedge hadn't caught her.

Thalia rushed over. "What's wrong with her? Ah-never mind. I see. Hypothermia. Ankle." She frowned at the satyr. "Don't you know nature healing?"

Hedge scoffed. "Why do you think she looks this good? Can't you smell the Gatorade?"

Thalia glared at Leo like Why did you let the goat be a doctor?