XX. Ex ore parvulorum veritas

𝕻𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝕺𝖋  𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

𝕻𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝕺𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

AURORA WAS STIRRING IN HER SLEEP. Poseidon never slept or rarely slept. When he was sleeping with his Daughter, or when he slept with his Wife... Celeste, he never slept.

He saw how his Sea Star was gasping it was evidently a nightmare, so he tried his best to wake her up, even though he knew his Daughter slept like a Rock.

"True, you can never wake Aurora up, unless she wants to." Atlas said

"Daughter." Poseidon lightly shook Aurora.

It was no use. So he decided the only rational thing he thought. He entered the dreamland.

Poseidon was in a barren cave, the ceiling heavy and low above him, he also saw his daughter seeing everything and his son... His Children were having the same dream. The Daughter of Athena, Annabelle or something was kneeling under the weight of the sky. She was too tired even to cry out. Her legs trembled. Any second, Poseidon knew she would run out of strength and the cavern ceiling would collapse on top of her.

"How is our mortal guest?" a male voice boomed.

It wasn't his Father Kronos. Kronos's voice was raspy and metallic, like a knife scraped across stone. Poseidon always shivered when he heard his voice he also saw his children shivering. At that moment Poseidon wanted to destroy his Father's already grime body. Poseidon then saw that he was taunting his children many times before in their dreams. But this voice was deeper and lower, like a bass guitar. Its force made the ground vibrate, could he be Atlas? The voice eerily resembled to Atlas's voice.

"Apparently Yes." Poseidon muttered

The son of Hermes Louis or someone emerged from the shadows.

"Who are you Dionysus?" Aurora asked laughing

"I have more important jobs to do other than remembering everything Half-Bloods name. I can barely remember my Sons' names." Poseidon said

The boy ran to the Girl, knelt beside her, then looked back at the unseen man.

"She's fading. We must hurry."

The deep voice chuckled. It belonged to someone in the shadows, at the edge of his Children's dream. Then a meaty hand thrust someone forward into the light—Artemis—her hands and feet bound in celestial bronze chains.

The Olympians gasped.

Poseidon gasped. Her silvery dress was torn and tattered. Her face and arms were cut in several places, and she was bleeding ichor, the golden blood of the gods.

"You heard the boy," said the man in the shadows. "Decide!"

Artemis's eyes flashed with anger.