Chapter 33: double date

Vote. Comment. Enjoy!

-

-

-

-Ella's Pov-

"Luke. Please," I beg, picking my phone up so he can hear me better.

"It's weird. I don't wanna go on a double date with my sister," he says.

"I know Kennedy would really appreciate it. We've wanted to go in a double date since we were kids. Please"

"I'll think about it. When were you thinking?" He asks.

"Tonight. Kennedy and I already planned a cute little dinner date at the diner near you guys," I tell him.

"I'll talk to Kennedy and get back to you," he says, hanging up the phone. When did he become so stubborn?  I click on Calum's contact and call him now and sit on my bed waiting until he picks up. He quickly answers the FaceTime and I can see water droplets falling from his head.

"Did you seriously answer in the shower?" I ask, laying back on my bed.

"What's up?" He asks. My eyes get distracted on his bare shoulders and I forget why I even called, "Little Hemmings, it's not polite to stare," he says.

"We are going on a double date tonight so be ready around 7," I blurt out. He laughs a little before telling me okay. I tell him I have to go and hang up quickly.

I rush to my closet and grab an outfit for tonight before shoving it in my overnight bag. My keys and phone are already in my hands before I head to my car. Why did he have to answer when he was in the shower? I throw all my shit on the passenger side before pulling out of the neighborhood. The drive to the apartments felt longer than usual. I then park my car in a random spot and race upstairs. By the time the elevator gets to the top I yell at myself for not taking the stairs. Instead of knocking on the apartment door I just burst in and see Michael isn't in the living room. Seconds later Calum comes walking into the living room looking scared before he sees me. A subtle smirk rests on his lips as he walks back into his bedroom. I hate that he had this affect on me. I place my bag down and calmly walk into his bedroom where he's wearing sweatpants, hung low on his waist.

"Thought you weren't coming until later?" He asks, sitting on the bed, his weight resting on his arms. I try not to roll my eyes as I place my phone and keys on the dresser. When I turn around he's right behind me, "you have no idea how crazy you make me," he whispers, planting gentle kisses up my neck. I let out a shuttered sigh as he moves his hands around my body. I slowly open my eyes and see him watching the way my face moves.

"Is Michael home?" I ask, letting him sit me down on the dresser. He tells me he went to Jessie's house before connecting our lips. His hand runs up my thigh as he pressed harder against me. My brain instantly turning to mush at the feeling. He pulls away for a second and I use this opportunity to slide off the dresser. His feet stay in place a she watched me lock his door.

"Better safe than sorry," I smile.

————

I fall next to Calum on the bed panting and check the time, "we still have a couple hours before we are meeting them," I point out.

"Are you suggesting round two cause I'm gonna need a couple minutes," he says. I tell him a quick No while laughing and grab his shirt from the ground, "I like you in my clothes," he whispers, pulling me back into his body.

"Never took you as the clingy type," I tease. He glares at me before grabbing his pants off the floor.

"What should I wear tonight?" He asks, walking over to his closet. I follow behind him and pull out jeans and a sweater. It's freezing outside so this should be good. When he places them in the front of his closet he turns around and looks at me, "You're beautiful".