Part 13: Asshole

Vote. Comment. Enjoy!

-

-

-

-Ella's Pov-
"ELLA," Luke screams from downstairs. I open up the door shouting to see what he wants. Michael, Ashton, Calum, and Luke come barging into the room, slamming my door against the wall.

"ITS OFFICIAL WE ARE MOVING IN TOGETHER," Michael screams, wrapping his arms around me. The boys jump around in celebration taking up my room, blaring their music.

"Mom and dad said yes?" I ask, looking at him. The guys have been looking at apartments for years. They've always known their plans for the future. I'm jealous they have things figured out but I know it's gonna be amazing for them.

"I put a down payment on two apartments in the same building. Michael and Calum. Luke and me. Plus there's a storage unit for our instruments. We already got the okay to be able to play down there," Ashton says, taking his laptop out of his backpack. The guys sit on my bed turning the screen around. It's a small apartment with two bedrooms but it's perfect for the guys. They show the other one and it's almost exactly the same with some small differences.

"The landlord said we can start moving in around 12 today. Are you down to help us start packing?" Michael asks.

"Yes. I'm so happy for you guys. Does this mean I can bring Kennedy over all the time to get out of the house?" I ask, throwing a pillow at the guys. Ashton catches it before it hits their faces.

"Of course. Think of all the parties we are gonna have," Michael smiles. Of course they would be thinking of that.

"It's gonna be so sad mot having you guys here all the time," I say, glancing at Calum. He's too busy scrolling on his phone to bother listening to the conversation. We haven't talked about it what happened that night. Honestly we haven't talked much at all. I've been too preoccupied with work and hanging with Kennedy. The band has had a couple performances and the girls went but I couldn't bring myself to go. Luke was disappointed at first but didn't pry into it.

"We are gonna pack up Luke and Ashton's stuff first cause their apartment is gonna be done before ours," Michael tells me. I nod my head aimlessly following them into Luke's room. I start by dismantling the bed frame with Ashton as the guys put all his clothes into trash bags. We move with style in the Hemmings household. Calum and Ashton carry the bed frame with the screws in a little baggie.

"Did you guys get a uhaul to bring all this over?" I ask. Michael throws me the keys and a couple bags to carry them bag. Packing is really easy when you have 5 people in one room. Especially when Luke says we can just shove whatever in wherever.

"I can get the decoration later. As long as I have my clothes, a charger, and my bed it's fine," he shouts down as Michael and him carry the mattress down the stairs. I yell up trying to direct them so they don't slam into the walls. I give up as they drop it down the stairs knocking a picture frame down. Moms gonna kill us.

-

"Are you sure we can't fit anything else in the truck?" I ask, as we all stand behind the open trunk.

"Let's hurry we rented by the hour." Ashton says. Luke and Ashton get into the uhaul as Michael, Calum, and I follow behind in Michael's car. Clothes and lamps fill the backseat to protect the fragile frames from breaking.

"I'm excited to have the first sleep over," Michael says, making eye contact with me in the back seat.

"This is happening so fast but I am too. I should get an air mattress to keep here," I say with a bright smile.