Part 6: You Wish

Vote. Comment. Enjoy!

-

-

Favorite character so far?

-

—Ella's Pov-

The mall is insanely crowded, you'd think it was Christmas, "what exactly are you looking for?" I ask, following Kennedy into the 18th store. She walks to a rack of summery dresses, holding them up to her body.

"Something for my date with Luke. He said it was a surprise and to dress cute and summery," she tells me. A rack near by has some more summer dresses which she flocks too. While she's distracted I decide to text Luke.

Ella: what's your date plan? It's kind of hard to find an outfit when you give basic adjectives

Luke: it's a surprise

Ella: I won't tell her. Now do you want your girlfriend to look cute as hell or not?

Luke: I'm taking her to the spot to have a picnic during sunset

Ella: god who knew you were a romantic

Luke: now go away I'm buying the food for it

I slide my phone back into my pocket and search the store. I pick up a cute blue dress with white flowers decorating it. It's stops right above the knee, with a v shaped neckline. I call her over and she smiles, immediately taking it to the dressing room.

"You always look good in blue, so I'm excited to see how you look," I tell her. A couple seconds later she comes walking out doing fake model poses, "that has to be the one," I tell her.

"It's better than the purple one we saw at the last one?" She asks. I nod my head as she plays with the sleeves.

"Plus Luke loves a girl in flowery print," I tease. The smile on her face grows as she ducks back into the changing room. My phone vibrates again but this time it's Michael.

Mikey: do you wanna get some pizza with me tonight? I felt bad cause Luke and Kennedy are going on a date.

Ella: what about Ashton and Calum?

Mikey: Ashton is dragging Cal on a double date with him tonight. Apparently the girls are pretty hot

I stare at the text and can feel myself becoming upset at the thought of Calum going on a date, "What's wrong?" Kennedy asks, coming out of the changing room with the dress in hand.

"Calum's going on a double date with Ash tonight," I tell her with a half smile.

"I'm don't wanna call him an asshole but what an asshole?" She says, walking to the register.

"It's not like he's doing anything wrong. We kissed once for a game...," I point out. She quickly pays for the dress, as I wait for her by the doors of the shop.

"Still...he should be asking you on a date," she says making me laugh.

"I don't even really know if I want to go on a date with him. Maybe I just think he's a really good kisser," I say, unlocking the car. She gives me a look, before putting the bags in the backseat.

"You always hate admitting you like a guy until it's too late. Just talk to Calum, who knows maybe he feels the same way," she says.

-

"Mikey, stop stealing all the pizza," I complain, I steal the piece from his hand and bite into it.

"Maybe this is why you don't have a date tonight. You steal their pizza," he says making me gasp.