Chapter 18: Weedtopia

Vote. Comment. Enjoy!

-

-

-

-Ella's Pov-

"Why are we going to this party again?" I ask, still tired from the last one. Kennedy smacks my head with a makeup brush as I fall back on the bed.

"Cause it's your brothers first party at the new place and summer is ending soon. I am not wasting the final days watching YouTube and sitting in bed," she tells me. I give a thumbs up and walk to my closet to try and find something to wear.

"I'm surprised you aren't with him setting up," I tell her, grabbing ripped jeans out.

"He said Ashton and him got it covered. I also missed getting ready with you," she smiles. I fake cry at her statement before going back into the closet.

"What should I wear tonight? I want something to shock Calum," I tell her. She finishes her makeup and joins me and grabs a shirt I've never worn before.

"This will do the trick," she says.

"But....it's revealing....," I frown. She pushes me out and tells me to change and I do. I stand in front of the mirror with black skinny jeans and a small black corset top.

"You look amazing. Not to sound weird but maybe I have a thing for the whole Hemmings family," she jokes. I start laughing as she changes into her clothes. She's wearing a blue crop top and black pants. I see her wrist and see some of Luke's bracelets hanging off them.

"You and Luke are cute. I'm jealous," I tell her, checking myself over before leaving.

"Let's get moving. We are already late as it is," she says, slipping her shoes on. I follow her downstairs after shutting my lights off. She grabs her keys and offers to drive. I lock up the house behind me and we are on our way. I take my phone out and take a quick photo sending it to Calum.

Kennedy starts playing some 2010 hits and the night instantly gets better. My phone vibrates in my hand and I see it's a Snapchat from Calum.

Calum: where are you?

Ella: 5 minutes away

"Are you planning on staying with Calum again tonight?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders and tell her whatever happens happens, "Shawn's gonna be there. Jessie invited him again cause Ashton and him got along well," she tells me.

"I'll get a chance to apologize," I tell her. Hopefully Calum doesn't freak out again. The last thing this party needs is a fight.

"We should have a girls day soon. We can do face masks and watch movies," I tell her. She immediately agrees as she pulls into the parking garage.

"Ready to party?" I ask. She nods her head and walks with me to the elevator. We land on the floor of their apartments and see people in the hallway walking between both apartments. Seems like a bigger party so it makes sense to have both open.

Ella: which apartment are you in?

Calum: mine

Kennedy says she's gonna go find look and walks off to his apartment. I go into Michael and Calum's and see them mingling with some people. I don't wanna interrupt their conversation so I go and make Calum and I a drink. Just as I put ice in our cups I can feels someone hands on me.