Chapter 15: drunk?

Vote. Comment. Enjoy!

-

-

-

-Ella's Pov-
"What are you still doing here?" Michael asks, locking the door behind him. I look at the mess Calum and I made and try not to laugh, "are you drunk?" He asks with an amused grin.

"Calum and I got bored while unpacking and found his stash," I whisper. Calum sauntering back in the room looking drunk as hell while holding an empty vodka bottle. Michael snatched it from him before he drops it on the hard wood floor.

"You guys should get a bunny. They have such floppy ears. Please get a bunny," I beg looking at Michael and Calum.

"No. Bunnies haves scared me ever since I had a dream one ate me in the 8th grade," Calum says, shuttering from the memory. I give him a weird look as Michael leads us into Calum's bedroom.

"You guys get some sleep. Ill make breakfast in the morning," he says, shutting the door. I groan, flopping onto his freshly made bed.

"Calum, thank you for tonight. I had a really good time," I whisper, as he throws the covers over me. He drunkenly falls beside me making us both laugh at the sound the mattress made.

"Of course. Just think when we get a couch you won't be hogging my bed," he teases. I playfully smack his arm getting a high pitched squeak from the boy.

"What the hell was even that?" I ask laughing so hard I can barely breath. I clutch my stomach from how hard I'm laughing.

"You hit my funny bone, you bitch," he groans, pushing me further to the side. He joins in on my laughter shortly after. The dark room falls into a comfortable silence. The type of silence at a sleepover when everyone has said everything they needed to say. The part where you sit in the silence until one of you ends up falling asleep and the other can only hear their breathing. I finally get comfortable under the blanket as Calum pulls my body against his. Our bodies perfectly mend into each others by his arm wrapping around my waist. I feel a light kiss in the back on my head making my stomach flip and form knots. I turn around in his arms, placing my head on his chest.

"Night Ella"

"Night Cal"

-

"Rise and shine guys. Come on get off my sister," Luke yells, tugging the blanket off us. I use the pillow to block the light, already feeling the hangover hitting me in the face.

"Leave"

"Nope, you gotta eat," he says, tugging on my leg. Calum wraps his arms  around me getting an annoyed sound out of Luke.

"Get off her man," he says sounding more serious. I uncover my face and see Luke, Michael, and Ashton standing in the room

"We will be right there...wait do I smell bacon?" I ask, pushing Calum's arms off me. Luke walks in following me into the kitchen to see me stuffing my face with bacon as Ashton joins me.

"How much did you guys drink last night?" He asks.

"A lot," Michael says with a laugh.

"Not really. At least we finished unpacking. Also, blame Michael if he didn't cancel on me for his girlfriend I'd be at home right now," I point out. Calum comes out wearing maroon sweat pants and a gray shirt, topped with a beanie.

"Why is it so cold in here?" He asks, rubbing the back of his head, trying not to yawn. I look into the kitchen and see a couch that wasn't there last night.

"When did this happen?" I ask, sitting down on it. This is the most comfortable couch I've ever felt in my entire life. Maybe sleepovers here won't be so bad.

"We got it this morning. You should see our apartment," Ashton says, opening the door for me to follow him. He shows me into their apartment and there's a fully furnished living room. I haven't been here since they moved in a week ago and it looks amazing.

"Woah. This is nice. You guys really put in the work," I say, looking around the living area. There's a band poster they took a couple weeks ago hanging up. I imitate Luke's pose making him roll his eyes. Their apartment has a dark nature vibe to it. A lot of plants from Ashton...I'm assuming. Luke has minimalist style with music elements. A figurine of a piano and guitar sit on the tv stand, next to an Xbox. They have LED lights behind their tv to add some spice into the room. The coffee table has a magazine about The Beatles. Their coasters shaped like mini records. I walk around some more seeing a record player sat on a table by the window, a small crate of records rests beside it. I browse through the selection and see it's mostly Luke's stuff. The only reason I know is cause I stole most of them from him. I turn back around and see Calum and Michael astonished at how good they managed to make it. I'm gonna rightfully assume that Kennedy helped with most of this. The guys have great taste but fail when putting them together.

"Looks like we have to go shopping today. Our apartment has to be the cooler one," Michael says. Calum nods his head going back to their house.

"Do you wanna chill here for the day?" Ashton asks, sitting on the couch as Luke goes back to the other guys apartment.

"Sure, I have nothing better to do," I smile.

"Oh way to make a guy feel special," he says making me laugh.

"Do you wanna watch some movies and let me sleep some more?" I ask. He nods his head, grabbing the remote for the tv. I get comfy on the love seat as Ashton throws me a blanket. Now this is heaven. I watch as he clicks on Ella Enchanted making me laugh. Whenever Ashton was over for a sleepover he would sneak out of Luke's room to watch a movie with me. Typically in elementary school this would be my go to movie.

"You comfortable?" He asks. I give him a thumbs up and a thanks letting the movie play.