Eighty-One: Taking the Risks All Over Again

[Author's Note: Please skip this part if you're a minor. Thank you.]

Every touch of Louie's lips against my burning skin was making me realize that yes, this is not some fever dream. This is indeed reality. I am not dreaming. Louie's really here with me, hugging me, touching me, kissing me, moaning my name --- just the way I had always dreamed of.

My mind was hazy. Ni hindi ko nga halos napansin na nagawa na pala akong kargahin ni Louie palipat sa kabilang kwarto. And now, I was here, sprawled naked on the huge bed, with him, equally naked as me, hovering over me, looking down at me with so much love and longing in his eyes. He was just basically mirroring how I feel.

I love this man so much that it hurts.

"Aera," he kept moaning my name as he rained kisses all over my face. It was as if he was trying to make up for all the lost time.

I grabbed onto his hair when he started planting open-mouthed kisses all over my neck, sending electrifying sensations all over me.

Oh, god. I missed being this close to him. Being able to freely touch him and kiss him. Being able to smell him and taste him. Being able to feel his raging pulse against my sweating palm.

I missed being skin to skin with him, feeling the warmth of his body against my own.

I gasped when he started playfully biting and sucking my shoulder. It stings but doesn't really hurt that much. Yet the sensation was enough to make me wince.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I got carried away," he said before he kissed the pain away.

I tried to chase his lips when he pulled himself up. Even with my blurry vision and hazy mind, I saw the satisfaction in his smile. There was pure fondness in his eyes. It was as if seeing me this wrecked was making him so happy and proud.

I must look like a mess right now. With hair all over my head, probably swollen lips because of constant kissing and sucking, reddened cheeks, sweaty face and all --- yet Louie was looking at me like I am the most beautiful creation he has ever laid his eyes on. His eyes basically worshipped me, looking at me like I hung the moon.

"You're so beautiful, baby." He must've read my mind.

You looked heavenly, too. I would have said that thought aloud if he didn't seal my lips with his own.

After what feels like forever kissing and exploring each other's mouth with our tongues, I felt him slowly slide down. And before I knew it, he already found my most sensitive buds. Sucking one of them while rolling the other one between his thumb and pointer finger.

And the sensation was too much for me to handle. It basically made me throw my head back and arch my back in an instant.

I found myself whining. "Ohgosh, Louie. Ohmy --- Louie, love. Baby, wait. Gawd." A string of incoherent phrases came tumbling out of my mouth.

"What do you want, baby?" He murmured against my breast before claiming the peak once again in full, sending my mind into oblivion once more.

What do I want? I dunno. Him. I want him. I want all of him.

Louie must be thinking of the same exact thing. He must want all of me, too, because he leaves no part of me unexplored --- unkissed and untouched. His lips and his fingers were leaving a trail of burning sensation against my skin which made my whole system combust in undeniable heat and tension.

I am also trying to do my own exploration. Touching him and kissing him back as much as I could. I had been feeling up his broad chest, toned shoulders, and well-sculpted arms a lot yet I feel like it wasn't enough. I want to touch him more. I feel the need to touch him enough to leave my imprint on his skin forever. I want the world to know that he's mine. Mine and mine alone.