Forty-Four: No Turning Back

My mind went blank. All I could think of at the moment is Louie's mouth on my mouth. Nope, he was not just kissing me. He's sucking the insanity out of me.

He would playfully bite my lips and sucked them alternately. And everytime he does, a moan would escape my mouth instinctively.

I was still seated on his lap. His huge hands were cupping my face, giving me no chance to escape. 

Not that I had any plan to do so. With my current mental state, running away from him is definitely the last thing on my mind. 

Louie was syphoning every last ounce of sanity from me and I am a willing victim. 

When he pushed his probing tongue inside my mouth, I instinctively sucked it. I heard him groan and it fuelled the desire in me to do more. So I sucked and played with his tongue like my life depended on it.

I wanted to protest when I felt him withdraw his tongue. Instinct took over, I pushed my own tongue inside his welcoming mouth. I wasn't disappointed. My mind went into a frenzy mode when it was his turn to suck and play with my tongue. 

He let go of my tongue to start massaging my lips with his very own. And when he started tracing wet kisses to my ear and playfully bite it, pakiramdam ko'y libo-libong boltahe ng kuryente ang biglang nanalaytay sa aking mga kalamnan. 

I felt so weak that I had to clasp unto his hair for support. 

Both of his hands were now planted on my back, giving me the much needed support. Kung 'di ito nakasuporta sa akin, malamang ay kanina pa ako nahulog sa kinauupuan namin. 

His mouth went back to my lips but it didn't stay there for long. It started tracing wet kisses down to my neck. I automatically arched my back.

And when he started to lick and bite my neck alternately, I whimpered. I move my head sideways to give him more access to my neck. 

He was playfully biting my neck, making me lose my mind even more. Napaliyad ako. My back touched the piano keys making a series of sounds. 

"Wait, wait, Louie. The piano," I said almost in a whisper. 

Pero tila wala naman itong narinig, he instead started to pin me down against the piano, hitting more keys in the process. Muling umalingawngaw ang tunog ng piano sa apat na sulok ng silid.

His mouth made its way up to seek for my lips. And when he found my lips, he started kissing it again like there's no tomorrow. 

I kissed him back as much as I could. His mouth was the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. It was soft and moist and addicting. I can kiss him like this forever. 

When he started to rain playful bites on my shoulder, saka ko lang nalamang nagawa na pala nitong ilihis pababa ang aking damit. The neckline of my dress can double as off-shoulder so pulling it down was an easy task for him.

And while he was feasting over my now bare shoulders, I felt his huge hand groped my breast. Napasinghap ako. 

He must have noticed that I flinched because he stopped right away. He pulled himself away from me and looked me in the eyes. 

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked me in his most husky voice ever. 

He was looking at me through his hooded eyes, as if silently begging me to say no. 

So say no I did but not with words but with actions. I reached for his face and pulled him back to me. And the moment our mouths clashed, we shared another round of hungry kisses.

How did I ever survive the past twenty-two years of my life without his kisses? 

Muli ay naramdaman ko ang paggagap nito sa aking dibdib. He started massaging both breasts through my clothes. I whimpered some more. 

Gosh, I wanted more of him. I wanted all of him.

I found myself undoing the buttons of his polo one by one. He even helped me by just ripping his shirt off, sending the last two buttons into midair. 

He then took his shirt off in a hurry like his whole life depended on it and threw it on the floor. 

I found myself feasting over the beauty that is served right before my own eyes. I've always known that he's well toned but that wasn't enough to prepare me for the real thing.

Seeing his broad shoulders and wide chest uncovered is a real treat. I was fighting the urge of running my palm on them, feeling how hard they really were. 

I felt his hands on my waist. He started to pull me up from his lap. 

I didn't understand what he wanted to do at first but when he guided one of my legs across his lap, I realised that he was trying to make me sit on him while facing him, straddling my legs over him. 

And kissing him was easier in this position. I clasped onto his broad shoulders and lowered down my face to kiss him. 

He met me halfway and we kissed for what seems to be an eternity. 

He pulled my dress lower on one side, exposing not just my shoulder and my upper arm, but also the upper and uncovered portion of my breast.

And when he started to trace hot, wet kisses from my neck down to my collarbone, down to the exposed part of my breasts, I arched my back some more. I was basically offering more of myself to him. 

I was leaning against the piano, making random notes after notes. 

I whimpered nonstop under his kisses while holding onto his hair for dear life. Feeling his tongue making traces on my bare skin was making me feel things I didn't even know exist. 

I was in a euphoric state when I heard a loud noise from somewhere. 

Sabay kaming napabaling ni Louie sa direksyong pinanggagalingan ng ingay na iyon.

And there stood Francine in the doorway. Her bag was on her footsteps, she must've dropped it.

"Whoopsie! Sorry, my bad!" Pilya itong nakangiti.

Louie immediately covered me with his own body.

"What are you doing here? Get out!" he shouted at her.

"Alright, alright!" ani Francine bago dinampot ang bag nito. "I'm going out. You don't have to shout at me."

"Don't mind me, keep going," she continued. "But make it fast. Lola has been asking to see you. Bye."

She even winked at me bago ito lumabas ng music room. 

"Ohmygod!" I covered my face with my own hands. 

Pakiramdam ko'y sinilaban ang magkabila kong pisngi sa labis na hiya. 

Louie heaved a deep sigh. Pagkatapos ay inayos nito ang aking damit. 

He planted a quick kiss on my forehead before he asked, "Let's go?" 

I slowly stood up.