Thirteen

[Power Trip x J.Cole]

lılı.lıll ▶︎ ılı.ıllı.

Omniscient

"Nah, ion eat pussy bro, Yeah, she lyin' on me. Nigga call lookin' for his ho, she right here lyin' on me. Like nigga, come find somethin'. Keep that iron on me." Jabari rapped over the sound of the speakers as Josiah flew past cars on the freeway. He held a large stack of money up to his face pretending it was a cell phone, "Gettin' rich, fuck a nigga bitch, sellin' that hit, still sipping' crisp, Spent at least ten on all of my fits. Fuck a hoe friend, don't be callin' my bitch!" He laughed, ending the video.

"We ain't even make it to the damn club yet and you drunk as fuck." Josiah said watching him smile stupidly as the video replayed on his phone.

"Nigga I'm turnt. You need to get on my fucking level." He said, picking up his double cup, "Damn how far this bitch live?" He rolled his eyes as they passed another exit.

"I keep telling you to watch your fucking mouth. If it come out your mouth in-front of her Imma personally fuck you up." Josiah shook his head.

"Okay Dad. What the fuck?" Jabari laughed doubling over in his seat, "You the only nigga I know that's pussy whipped and ain't even got no pussy."

Josiah hadn't disclosed much about their relationship to Jabari. He usually told him everything but this time he didn't want to jinx anything by telling his nosy ass brother his every move. Not only that but Jabari still had a habit of thinking women only had one thing to offer.

"Damn now that I think about it, you think her friend putting out? I'm not leaving this club without no pussy on the floor, I promise you. We can leave these hoes at home." Jabari slurred sitting back in his seat.

"Nigga that's up to you. Y'all got along the first night. How about not being a fucking dickhead and calling them hoes and bitches. You might get lucky." Josiah advised.

"Man, I ain't tryna 'get lucky'. Im tryna fuck!" Jabari yelled feeling as if he was talking to a stranger.

"Your ass getting in the back seat." Josiah had enough of his shenanigans the whole ride over, "Don't fucking embarrass me Jabari." He mumbled as they pulled into the driveway.

"Why do you wanna make me hate this bitch? Now you embarrassed of me?" He held his hand to his chest.

"Yes, been nigga! Especially when you're drunk. Ain't shit new." Josiah shrugged him off. He sent Raegan a quick text letting her know they were outside. She texted him back a few minutes later letting him know they were on their way down. When he saw her walk through the sliding doors, a blonde haired girl with a fro by her side, he slid from the vehicle.

"God damn." Jabari mumbled from the front seat watching the two women approach the car. Josiah followed his eyes and picked up his lighter chucking it at his head.

"Nigga, you better be looking at the right bitch." Josiah pointed his finger.

"Oh nah she a bitch." Jabari only laughed continuing to roll the blunt in his lap after catching the lighter effortlessly.

"Wassup, Ma. You look good." Josiah complimented Raegan once she came around to his side. She wore a black spaghetti strapped dress that she'd spend the entire night pulling at. Josiah smiled as she reached on her tiptoes to kiss him even in her heels.

"Josiah, this is my friend Gold. Gold, Josiah." She turned, introducing her friend. She was a lot smaller than Raegan so he assumed she was younger. The patterned Versace tights and white crop top she wore, was what made him question the gap.