Thirty Six

[ Hold Tight x Justin Bieber ]

lılı.lıll ▶︎ ılı.ıllı.

Raegan

The sound of loud knocking at my door startled me out of my sleep. I jumped up pulling myself to my feet and towards my bathroom as quickly as I could.

"One second!" I yelled towards the door. Whoever it was would have to wait. I at-least needed to get the crust out of my eye. After I brushed my teeth and completed my face routine I headed towards the door. Once it was open a large bouquet was blocking my view of the person behind it.

"It's seven in the morning." I yawned. The tattoos on his hands and the fresh pair of Jordan's gave him away. He chuckled, lowering the bouquet of red roses revealing a face that haunted my nightmares and daydreams.

"Happy Birthday Shawty Wap!" Josiah yelled now dusting off my shoulders,"Mmm twenty-five looking good on you mammas." He hugged me kissing my cheeks with his wet lips.

"Boy move, you're messing up my hair." I pushed him off of me taking the roses,"Why are you here so early?"

"I honestly thought you'd be up by now." He admitted setting takeout containers on my counter. I couldn't help but smile from the smell of apples invading my senses,"Come downstairs with me before you eat."

"Why?" I pouted, my mouth already watering.

"I got a surprise for you." He smirked, pulling me towards the door.

"Josiah, I have to put on pants." I stopped him as he looked down at my robe nodding.

"Alright hurry up." He urged, sending a hard smack to my ass. I scolded him as his tongue ran across his lips and he smiled. My heart fluttered in my chest and I rolled my eyes turning to head back to my room. I chuckled to myself wondering how I was still putty in his grimy hands. I hadn't seen Josiah since the day after he dropped me off which was almost exactly two weeks ago. The separation wasn't done purposefully on either ends but it was well needed. Both of our lives grew busier by the day in the last few weeks. He was getting to know his father and Willow, and trying to keep his word to himself in figuring out what was next. Meanwhile I barely had time to miss him, I was taking care of Zinnia and Gold and taking clients again. Of course he still called me at least once every few days but they were only quick check in's. I avoided talking about us to see if he'd bring it up but he never did. Which is why him being on my doorstep looking and smelling like he'd just walked out of a cologne ad, this morning was quite the surprise. Not to mention the fresh haircut and two strand twist made me weak in the knees. When I walked back into my living room he was waiting for me impatiently looking down at his apple watch. When our eyes met my heart skipped a beat again and I looked away heading towards the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Josiah pulled a red bandana from his pocket once we were inside the elevator.

"I don't trust you to close your eyes, so come here." He motioned towards me. I sucked my teeth but stepped forward letting him take my sight away.

"This better be worth it, you're messing up my lashes." I pouted as he led me out to the lobby, his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"We can turn around." He teased pushing me out the double doors, the cool breeze surrounded us and the lobby music faded.

"Okay quit I'm sorry!" I laughed as he spun me around.

"Happy Birthday Ma." He kissed my forehead before untying the bandana. He fluffed my lashes before stepping out of the way revealing a matte black Jeep Wrangler with a big pink bow on top of it.