Fourteen

[ Furthest Thing x Drake ]

lılı.lıll ▶︎ ılı.ıllı.

Raegan

"Bitch I'm telling you, he had a bitch pinned to the mattress! I mean I didn't expect a pump and dump but three rounds last night and two this morning is insane. My puss is sore!" Gold shook her messy afro in the camera as I spun around my kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Okay hoe, I'm jealous. You can stop bragging now." I rolled my eyes, popping my head in the camera as she laughed wrapping herself in the sheets, "I'm not gonna lie I didn't expect you two to hit it off, but now we can double date."

"Girl I am not dating this nigga." She turned up her nose, "Rose would put my head in a fucking basket and you better not tell him."

"You ain't lying and mine would be right next to yours...I haven't exactly told him about–"

"Oh I know." She shook her head, "Trust me I don't blame you. I know my brother, tell me why he followed me on Instagram the other day. Like nigga you're in jail, who gave you a burner?" She said as I raised my eyebrow.

"Hold up cause I thought I was tripping." I picked up my phone and scrolled to my Instagram notifications. I scrolled down to a follower request from a private page with no profile picture, "This him?" I sent the screenshot to Gold.

"Yes! He's a creep!" She laughed as I came back to the camera.

"He has way too much time on his hands cause I know he went through your followers to find me. I'm blocking him." I said blocking the page as I spoke. I would probably unblock him once he came clean about it but the fact that he'd followed me almost three days ago and hadn't mentioned it was a little suspicious.

"I been blocked his ass, but alright I gotta go, my man just got back." She teased.

"Bitch please, his big childish ass." I said as she covered her mouth in laughter.

"What the fuck she say?" I heard Jabari in the background.

"I said with your big childish ass!" I yelled again as he picked up the phone.

"You know you should really want to be on my good side if you wanna last around this way." He furrowed his eyebrows making me laugh. I hated when Josiah made the face.

"Ya spot been took really. I'm his best friend, you're dead weight." I said biting into a piece of bacon. I hadn't realized how loud I was until Josiah came slugging from my room with the same furrowed eyebrows and a bed head. He was shirtless sporting the black boxer's I gave him last night. I couldn't recall the last time I had a half naked man stumbling around my apartment but it was a sight I wanted to get used to.

"And you just gone be dead." Jabari threatened as I looked up at Josiah.

"You heard him threaten me Baby?" I said dramatically as Jabari's eyes grew wide, throwing the phone back to Gold.

"He would never just run like that." Gold laughed, flipping the camera to show him running out the room,"Alright I'll call you later sis." She laughed, ending the call.

"It's raining hard as hell." Josiah peeked out of the curtains at the rain pouring onto my balcony. He slid open the patio door inviting in a cool breeze.

"Good morning to you too." I turned off the pan I'd used to make pancakes.

"Good morning baby." He chuckled before walking back towards my bathroom. I found myself admiring him, until he disappeared inside.