Thirty Two

[ I Lied x Nicki Minaj ]

lılı.lıll ▶︎ ılı.ıllı.

Josiah

"Just let me taste it." I smirked, grabbing ahold of her arm pulling her back to me. She fought my grip pushing my hands away and trying even harder to escape. This only made me laugh, gripping her other arm tighter.

"No, move Josiah. I'm not playing." She hid her smile holding her arm even further away from me. I figured by now we were drawing attention to ourselves but I didn't care.

"You stingy as fuck. Who raised you like that?" I pushed her off of me and she stumbled back looking up at me appalled.

"You always want somebody else shit." Mo shrugged smiling down at her snow cone,"Here nigga damn." She pushed the cup into my hands after I held my hand out again.

"All that acting for what?" I pretended to be surprised she gave in. I knew she was only telling me no to get under my skin,"Hmm." I handed her my blizzard for a fair trade. We were outside of an outlet mall waiting for my mother to come out of Jo'Ann fabrics. Lucky for us there was a Dairy Queen next to it.

"What's this?" She said after spooning it into her mouth, my eyes followed.

"Chocolate dipped strawberry." I told her watching a few cars pass by us in search of parking spots.

"You're such an old man." She shook her head, taking another spoon full.

"Alright quit licking all on my fucking spoon, I don't know where your lips been." I said giving her the snowcone back. She chuckled dipping the spoon back into my ice cream with a smirk.

"Even if you did you'd still eat that." She challenged, dipping back into her snow cone satisfied. I didn't argue that, and I wasn't about to go and get another spoon. I twirled the spoon around in the ice cream before bringing it back to my lips. I'd taken a few more dips in before a weird feeling crawled up my back. I turned back towards Mo and her eyes quickly departed my lips, and went back back to her cup. I let out a low chuckle realizing she'd been staring the entire time.

"We should go inside." I said gently tapping her thigh. I stood to my feet feeling her presence follow. When we got inside I let Mo take the lead to find my mother in between the tall isles.

"She should be by the fabric." Morgan noted as we turned into another isle at the front of the store. Once we bent the corner again Mo stopped in her tracks making me run into the back of her. I caught her, preventing us both from falling and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Oh, wassup Will." I nodded realizing who was pushing the cart that stopped Morgan in her tracks. Her eyes darted between the two of us before flashing a warm smile.

"Hi, what are you two doing here?" She questioned tucking her phone into her purse at the front of her cart. I noticed Morgan slightly roll her eyes, shrugging out of my grip.

"Shopping with Maia. I should go find her." She said, failing to hide the scowl on her face as she walked past Willow.

"Did I miss something?" I chuckled looking back over to Willow as Mo quickly disappeared.

"Did you?" She raised her eyebrow looking up at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I couldn't brush off the odd look.

"Why are you being weird?" She crossed her arms, the same eyebrow remained raised.

"No y'all are being weird. What happened with you and–"