Twenty

[ Your Love x Nicki Minaj ]

lılı.lıll ▶︎ ılı.ıllı.

Josiah

"Alright My, we getting ready to board this flight. Imma call you when we land." I put the phone between my ear and shoulder before grabbing one of Raegan's bags and her carry on as they called out our boarding group.

"Alright Baby, you be safe out there. Don't be smoking that weed either and tell Raegan I said hi. I love you, send me lots of pictures." She said, making kissing sounds in my ear, "Say bye Bubba!" She yelled in the distance as Bubba barked.

"I love you too Ma." I told her before ending the call, "She said hi and don't smoke the weed." I turned to Raegan as she picked up her Chanel bag and Starbucks cup.

"Where's the fun in that?" She bounced her eyebrows pulling her shades down from her afro.

"I already know you finna show yo ass. Come on." I shook my head as we headed towards the line.

Since Raegan mentioned Jamaica, it was the destination I planned for. I thought about taking her somewhere more exotic but I figured Jamaica would be perfect. Hearing about all the anger and aggression she'd built up, I figured what she needed was somewhere she could let her hair down, or in her case out. Our flight was pretty packed and I refused to be cramped up in a small seat so I upgraded our seats before we arrived. Raegan seemed to be pretty satisfied with the decision, snuggling right into the reclined seat and pulling the cover over her lap.

"You just finna knock out on me huh?" I teased, pulling her AirPods from her ears.

"I was up packing until six. I'm tired babe." She reached out to pinch my cheeks.

"Alright, go to sleep." I grabbed her hands before she irritated me.

"Kk." She leaned up to peck my lips before tucking her arms in the blanket and pulling out a sleep mask. I chuckled, resorting to scrolling down my twitter timeline and letting her rest.

When we finally landed in Jamaica, we had to shed a few layers before we even stepped out of the airport. The sun was beaming and it seemed like everything was a thousand times more vibrant. Raegan hadn't stopped smiling since we stepped out of the cab into the small private villa we were staying at. It was a small family owned beachfront Villa my Mother recommended me from one of her stays here. I was skeptical at first and thought a hotel would be better but once I saw the pictures I was sold. Each Villa had its own ducked off section but we'd be sharing it with three other couples. What really had me booking was the private chef's, beach and access to personal jet ski's I'd be taking full advantage of.

"Wow Baby this is so beautiful, I could cry." Raegan hugged my waist as we waited in the common area waiting for our room to be ready.

"I know, it looks even better in person. I'm glad you like it Ma." I kissed her forehead watching her eyes flutter closed happily.

"I love it, I love you." She leaned up kissing my lips.

"I love you too." I smiled as we looked up at a young Jamaican woman approaching us.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Davis. We're so glad you two could join us this weekend. We have an excellent weekend planned for you. Right now your suite is ready and after you guys freshen up you can come out here and order lunch from our chef. After you eat I can give you a tour of the villa or you can have it delivered to your room and we can take a tour whenever you're ready." She explained to us.

"We'll go ahead and order now and have it brought to the room." I answered as Raegan nodded.

After placing our lunch order she showed us our room. It was a decent walk on the beach but arriving at the small villa we had all to ourselves for five days was worth it. The Villa was mostly a wood design and of course overly saturated in Jamaican decor on the outside. Inside was a unique luxury feel that was also very minimal. The King sized bed faced a large open patio facing the water covered by sheer white curtains.