Thirty

[ Born Sinner x J.Cole ]

lılı.lıll ▶︎ ılı.ıllı.

Raegan

The smooth sound of India Arie played over the speakers in my office. I hummed the melody melting  into my zone. I was doing an impromptu micro blading appointment for Willow after she begged me too all morning. I didn't mind though it was doing a great job at taking my mind off the chaos in my own life. Making women feel beautiful has always felt like a form of therapy to me. Especially since Willow was a talker and we could go on for hours about anything but my relationship.

"Take a look." I said placing the mirror in her hands once I'd completed both brows. She sat up from the cushioned table taking the mirror from my hands.

"Oh my–Rae! I love them and they're not even healed yet!" She awed titling the mirror every which way,"You need to teach a class bitch, actually never mind cause these hoes could never!" She flipped her neatly silk pressed hair as I chuckled.

"I'm glad you like them." I said cleaning up my area. Before she could respond the door swung open and Taven barged in with steam coming from her ears.

"Raegan get these bitches out my shop before I fire every fucking body!" She yelled and shortly after she opened the door I heard Mo and Gold damn near screaming at each other. Willow was out the door before me and I quickly slid my crocs on to follow.

"What I'm tying to get you to understand is it's none of your business. Instead you want to run your mouth and you don't know shit nor should you be fucking talking about it. Stay in your place and we'll be cool." Mo crossed her arms once we arrived in her suite. Luckily it was only her and Gold standing toe to toe but their heated debate had become loud enough to draw Taven's attention.

"See my issue is you keep telling me to stay in my place. What's my place Morgan?!" Gold took a step forward and Mo uncrossed her arms.

"Y'all relax, why are y'all screaming at each other?" Willow stepped in between them placing her hand on Gold's shoulder's

"Like I said you don't know what the fuck your talking about. You're a kid. You got your head so far up that nigga ass, don't let him get you smacked G." Mo chuckled as I grabbed her arm.

"And who the fuck gone smack me? I'm not fucking scared of you Morgan. I promise you, you don't put any type of fear in my body! I'll show you a kid bitch." Gold tried to get around Willow.

"Let me just say this, I don't know what the fuck y'all are arguing about nor do I give a fuck. I don't care who swings first if y'all get to fighting in my shop, y'all are both fired, on my Daddy. So y'all can continue this back and forth shit or one of y'all can go home. What y'all wanna do?" Taven caught both of their attention before I could intervene.

"I have to pick up Zinnia." Gold scoffed, grabbing her purse from the couch and storming past Taven. When she was out the door we all turned towards Morgan.

"What?" She scoffed looking between us.

"Explain." Willow took a seat at her desk crossing her arms.

"That's her! She's inserting herself in some shit she has nothing to do with. She came in my shit talking crazy, what y'all expect me to do? Jabari and I fought this morning and now she think she gotta defend her man cause I fucked him up. I know that's y'all girl but she can get fucked up about this nigga if she want to. Her and that smart ass mouth." Mo shrugged, eyeing Taven and I.

"Why are you and Jabari fighting?" I noticed some of her nails were broken and she had a cut on her lip.

"You should know! He move weird as fuck and don't want to take accountability for it. He got disrespectful so I popped him in his shit and it went from there." She shrugged.