Fifteen

[ Tears Dry On Their Own x Amy Winehouse ]

lılı.lıll ▶︎ ılı.ıllı.

Raegan

"Whoop her ass Chrisean!" I yelled at my TV screen as I tossed the candy bar wrapper to the side of my dresser before picking up the large tub of ice cream, "She know she wrong for wearing that damn dress anyway." I shook my head. I looked at the time seeing that it was now nearing seven o'clock officially marking day three of my heart break quarantine. Besides food run's and a quick check in on the shop this morning I hadn't left my apartment. I could admit that it was sad but so was I. I was supposed to be in love but my husband turned out to be a whore. It burned me even more that I'd been brushing off the only other man I'd ever had feelings for just to be slapped in the face. I kept Rose and I platonic cause I couldn't imagine hurting Josiah, but he couldn't say the same. He was on to the next the first chance he got. It wasn't even just his sneaky link that bothered me, it was that there was always a woman who felt like she deserved, knew and wanted him more than me. Little did they know I was just as obsessed with the dumb fuck as they were. I could have any man I wanted, but I wanted him. I still wanted him. Which is why I did my job as my own evil stepmother and locked myself away in my tower. I wouldn't cave, not this time. I even blocked his number and Instagram page for extra measure. Though I was sure he could do without me.

"Izzy-Bink!" Rose's face appeared on my screen after I answered his incoming FaceTime call. I didn't understand the point of prison guards if they never actually did their jobs. I didn't ask questions about where he'd gotten a phone in jail, mostly because I enjoyed his surprise FaceTime calls that started a few days ago. Seeing his face made me feel closer to him than just hearing his voice.

"Rose-bud!" I smirked as he rolled his eyes. His mid-back length loc's were in a tall bun at the top of his head as he leaned against his bunk, where he usually was posted when he called me.

"Damn you good? You looking a lil rough today." He cringed as my mouth dropped open and I flipped him off. He wasn't wrong about it. I'd taken my wig install out yesterday and hadn't gotten around to detangling it or washing it. Instead it was in a sloppy puffball and I hadn't even bothered to do my edges.

"Fuck you." I said as I took a mouthful of ice cream.

"Nah I'm fucking with you. What's going on though?" He sat upon his bed propping up the camera. I could see from where he'd angled the camera that he was writing in a journal of some sort.

"Nothing much, what are you writing about?" I pretended to try and peek as he laughed.

"Nosy ass, but nothing really, just some bullshit." He shrugged.

"What's bullshit? I wanna hear it." I begged as he shook his head.

"Maybe another time. Right now I wanna know what nigga got you all in ya feels." He said as I bit my lip. It couldn't be that obvious.

"Nobody, I'm on my period and I wanna be in my bed. Is that a problem with you?" I lied.

"Raegan sometimes I think you forget who you're lying too. It's cool though, I'll just wait til you're ready to talk about it." He went back to writing in his notebook.

"You have to promise not to be all judgy." I said after a few minutes of silence. He nodded, placing his pencil in between the pages and turning to face me.

"Judgment free Rose coming right up." He said, taking off his glasses.

"Okay so I was seeing this guy for a few weeks, and I don't know...it was different."