Twenty Seven

[Just Like Water x Lauryn Hill]

lılı.lıll ▶︎ ılı.ıllı.

Omniscient

"Uno." Raegan called setting a red UNO card on the stack of upwards facing cards.

"You a fuck ass lie." He looked up at her hand from the end of the bed. Bubba's body lay beneath his head as his feet draped across Raegan's thighs from where she sat towards the top.

"Nigga we're playing stacks." She sucked her teeth dipping her spoon into the pint of cookie dough ice cream.

"And you had three cards in your hand, that's one so where the other card at Rae?" He raised his eyebrow watching her look the other way.

"Why you looking at my cards, cheater!" She threw two cards at him as he laughed.

"You the fucking cheater. Mad I beat you twice now you over there shoving cards up your ass!" He threw his cards in the deck letting her be a sore loser.

"I don't like playing games with you anymore. You used to be nice and let me win." She crossed her arms pouting. Josiah laughed, shaking his head.

"Nah you start getting cocky. Somebody gotta humble you Ma." He chuckled. Raegan rolled her eyes, zoning out for a few seconds.

"I love this song. I remember my momma got so drunk and sang this on the mic at her and my Dad's wedding." Raegan, reminisced as 'Brown Eyes' by Destiny's Child, began to play through the speakers of her portable record player. Josiah was silent, letting her get lost in the moment listening to the lyrics,"This could be our song." She said after the chorus played. Josiah smirked, staring deeply into her eyes, he was in love with her mental and unwrapped himself in her presence.

"You think so?" He whispered as she nodded and set adrift in his.

"Nah, it really does fit though." She smiled, "Bubba, down." She said as he lifted himself up letting Bubba jump from the bed. She tossed him a pillow to replace his body as she crawled to him. She kept her eyes on his locking him in the moment as she began leaving kisses up his bare chest. When she met his lips she left him longing for more, granting him one simple peck before lowering herself back to his waist.

"That's all I get?" He said adjusting himself so he could see her better. Her hands invaded his briefs pulling the fabric from his waist. He chuckled watching her eyes light up as he sprang to life in-front of her. Even though he'd argue it, Raegan knew her one simple peck was what had him at full attention.

"Aww, he missed me." She smiled playfully. Josiah's lustful gaze always made her feel like it was their first time. He watched her every move like he was studying a film. He let out a deep breath as she wrapped her lips around him slowly. Her tongue was cool, from the cold ice cream she'd been eating but the feeling was pleasurable. She kissed his tip gently, teasing him with her eyes. When she took him into her mouth until he met the back of her throat, his toes curled immediately grabbing the sheets beside him. This made Raegan flatten herself between his legs ready to give him a full show. Her tongue danced across every part of him, making him unfold in her arms. She'd put him in a trance and he couldn't pry his eyes off her. She filled her mouth until she had to come up for air. The sound was harmonious, sending Josiah's eyes to meet his eyebrows.

His hand guided her head down further as she happily stuck out her tongue letting him lead her. She looked up at him through her eyelashes watching him bite down on his bottom lip for dear life. Once she realized he was hanging on my a thread she reached beneath him gently massaging his balls letting him fill her mouth again, "Fuck, Rae wait." He shook beneath her pulling her head up. She shook her head moving his hands away, this was hers to claim. It didn't take long before he was a moaning, trembling mess, and Raegan was loving every second of it. She let his sweet poison fill her mouth without wasting a drop. When she was done her mouth wrapped around him again and he damn near fainted. Raegan laughed as he pulled her up to his level.