Epilogue

lılı.lıll ▶︎ ılı.ıllı.

Raegan

I stood in front of the floor length mirror reminiscing on everything I'd been through in the last ten years. My nerves began to feel like knives poking at my insides and there was no stopping them. Today was my wedding day, the day I'd been dreaming of since I was a little girl. In the next twenty-four hours I would not only be a mother but someone's wife. I pulled at the strings of my white robe as my stomach began to turn. Rushing off towards the bathroom I released everything I'd eaten for breakfast this morning. Which only included a croissant and a glass of orange juice. I rushed to my feet flushing the toilet once I heard a loud knock on the door behind me.

"One minute." I yelled from behind it. I brushed my teeth as carefully as possible, in an attempt to keep my makeup intact. My makeup artist had damn near glued the foundation to my face, knowing I was a cryer so it didn't take much effort on my end.

"Did you just puke?" Taven chuckled once I swung open the door. I nodded as a smile spread across her face,"Aww, my baby is nervous." She beamed as Willow entered our shared hotel suite lugging my dress behind her on a cart.

"Don't be, everything is going great downstairs. Maia is showing the band where to set up now, Britney is making sure the usher's know where to seat everyone and Gold and Audra just went to make sure the guys are actually getting ready." Willow beamed coming over to us,"And you look amazing." She smiled.

"Thank you. It isn't too much?" I turned back towards the mirror looking at the full glam makeup brightening my cheeks.

"No, it looks great. Now come on, Jay is meeting us on the rooftop in twenty minutes for the first look." Willow happily skipped towards my dress as she began unzipping it.

The dress felt like it weighed almost a hundred pounds, its hand-stitched pearls, beading and removable train weighed me down like bricks. I'd gone for a more dramatic than simple dress and the beading took over the entire design over a mesh, making it look as if the pearls were melted right into my skin. The off the shoulder design squeezed my breast making them sit up even more when Willow tightened the corset backing.

"Oh wow, dammit, this is the third time I've cried this morning." Maia cursed once she entered the room with my bouquet in one hand and Zinnia's hand in the other. My Mother walked in behind her, Amaya clinging to her waist. The entire bridal party was dressed in an eye-catching emerald green that matched all of their skin tones wonderfully. While they all had a different design of dresses and unique hairstyles, it wasn't hard to tell they were my village.

"Mommy! You look like a Disney princess!" Amaya beamed jumping down from my Mothers arms and running to me. My heart melted at the sight of her in a white, tulle princess ball gown, that she damn near tripped over to get to me.

"Me? Look at you baby." I smiled, turning her to face the mirror. She blushed letting her loose curls fall in her face,"You look so beautiful Amaya." I kissed her cheeks.

"I'm so happy for you Mommy." Amaya jumped up to hug me, I knew I shouldn't have lifted her in my dress but I couldn't help myself. When I looked up the entire room was dapping their wet cheeks with napkins.

"Alright the guys are all ready, and Jay is headed up to the roof now." Gold beamed after her and Audra made their way inside,"Oh my goodness." Gold began to fan her eyes and so did Audra.

"Alright, I have to get out of here with all these tears. Y'all are gonna have me ruin my makeup." I placed Amaya in Willow's arms. After a few more final touches from my wonderful maids of honor Taven and Willow I was heading toward the elevators toward the rooftop where we would share our first look. Amaya was clinging to my hands while going on and on about how pretty I looked but I couldn't even form a full sentence to match her excitement.