2)Alcohol tastes better with time

While I managed to interrupt whatever conversation Mylin was having with her friends, they had already saw me coming over to them. And thus were ready to fave whatever I was gonna state. Little did they know...

"Hey this is Rhyss. I mean you've already heard of me by now but I just wanted to say to you that the...um...rumour is definitely not true", my words stopping and stumbling a bit as i wish the 'havent' in my next line was a 'have', "I havent kissed Ace"

Unfortunately, that's when Ace came marching behind me. All I hoped for that he knows I'm only trying to save his avalanche of a relationship. But he wasnt coming to kill me from the looks of it. Little did I know. He stood behind with his eyes rolling, again.

"And he-", were the only words that had a chance to leave my lips  before he, instead of him ignoring me or pushing me away, filled them with what I'd call ecstacy. As soon as he left my lips and stormed back to his class, I panted and continued,"-has definitely kissed me"

Never before have I felt so clueless of what to do cause I just stood there looking at the ground. Mylin and her few friends eyed me a good while and finally left as the bell went off. Pretty startled by this ruthless move of his, I went to talk to him but his teacher had just entered the class in front of my eyes. So I left for mine as well.

No wonder all I could think about was the kiss. Even though it might've only been another day another kiss for him, it sure wasn't for me. It was too rough for a first kiss but hey....alcohol tastes better with time. His kiss was pretty much the same.

As though I can still feel his soft lips on mine. Caressing my tongue with his and covering up for all the time he would not get again. But that feeling left me aching for I could also hear my thoughts alongside which were of  heartache, dejection and most prominantly, regret. And honestly, all It managed to successfully leave me in is a dubiety of pain and pleasure.

I had history and English class back to back. Its as if the teachers had plotted a plan to not let us leave the classroom. Cause once we do......we might never return. And neither 12B, that is Ace's class, had computer nor library. Nor did Ace go to the washroom. So I did not see him anymore.
.
.
.
.
Alas it was dispersal and even though I was not showing it, I was madly searching for Ace. Looks like he was too cause he literally dragged me by the arm till we were between two empty buses. But that's when I noticed it wasn't Ace at all...

Author's note: hey guys this chapter is short but i needed to leave it somewhere captivating so yh....next
chapter on saturday. Till then. Adìos señoritas and señors