32) The start of step 1

The bell rang as soon as I had finished talking to myself. You know? Being mentally prepared? That. I sprang up to my feet and ran down. After opening the door, I panted noticeably. Just to make her realise how NOT crazy I am for her, duh
"Whoa whoa! Calm down there Mr. Calderone", Lilie teased me by fixing my collar.
"Uh yh! Yh. So it's this way", I locked my door and pointed at the direction of my car, in my garage. I opened the garage door and revealed my ranger raptor. Well, it's basically D's but again. Everything that is his is mine and everything that is mine is his. So there it stood. Blue Ranger raptor with my laptop at the back of it along with some white and black checkered sheets. I mean come on, this too perfect to be fake.
"Oh. My. God", she whispered
"Not god. I did it."
"Sure you did but damn........let's go then"
"Yup", I started the engine and after carefully taking the car out of my garage, I sped away to a quiet place with enough stars.

We stopped after an hour on the road. There were trees lining both the sides so I parked the car under one of the trees. The wind rushed through the leaves making a very peaceful sound. I swinged open my laptop but she closed it back. Believe me when I say that my heart really stopped because what the hell does that mean? "What the hell does that mean?", I asked
"That I'm more of an oldie and I'd rather really talk than watch people mess their lives up"
"Oh........So what shall we talk about?"
"Family?"
No wonder Alex never takes you on a date cause who no, I don't want a baby with you. "I think it's too early"
"No no! Like....your family or mine"
"And who should I talk about?"
"Oh......you um"
"Yeah I don't have a f***ing family. Thanks to you"
"Sorry what?"
"I said, thanks to your f***ing dad, I don't have the only family I ever had". And when my blood started boiling due to all the memories I lost, the person I lost and the fact that the key to hurting him sat right beside me, my hands went in automatic motion. They travelled to Lilie's neck and pushed her further into the pillow. A tear fell down her eyes and landed on my hands. So I let go of her a bit so that she could breathe. She coughed a bit, struggling to catch her breath.
"Get off of me!!", she shouted. But too bad, nobody was there to hear. I put another hand on her mouth, muffling anything that she then said.
"Nobody can hear you, Lilie. Why are you shouting? Nobody will come, come to save you. Just like nobody did for my mom. And in fact this is such a place that if I kill you right now right here and bury you somewhere neatly enough, it will remain a secret forever and ever. So do me a favor and kill yourself on your own. You're not worth getting in trouble for". I let go of her mouth after feeling her calm down.
"Story time first cause it's late now and you must go to bed. There was my mom you see. Wildly successful at what she did. Which is web development, like your dad. In fact, they worked together! And were fierce rivals. Anybody who comes out at the top would have been the lead web developer for Apple. And not only that, the stakes would with time rise to millions of dollars. But not everybody likes a fair fight. Cause they know they wont win if they play fair and square. And so was your dad. A simple loser who couldn't suffer even a tad bit loss, especially from a woman. So his way of winning was to just rather ruin my mom's life. And so he did. Now, how and why and all that shit is for you to ask your b****rd of a dad. But for now, what you need to know is how will I kill YOU. It's simple you see", I took out the photo that I had captured in the barn thats day and showed it to her.

"See this picture here? Imagine what will happen if I leaked this photo. Too intimate isn't to just let the world see? And oh how will your boyfriend react to this? Or how will everybody else?! Then you'll just be known as a cheater, a slut? And with nobody to believe you, who will you go running to? And even if you do, it won't stop there. It won't stop with you. It will only affect your sister more. Cause atleast you still have your fricking clothes on", I went closer to her ears and whispered,"Might be she won't".

The tears ran like a river down her cheeks. I pressed her down into the pillow and climbed upon her, fastening my grip around her throat, not choking her just now. "And worse of all. There will be nobody to listen. Just like nobody did for my mom. You'll shout and yell for people to stop but they won't. Slowly slowlythis prayer will be reversed. You'll pray to your own self to stay alive. To survive this. But one day that string of life and death will snap and you'll be no more. How sad because you'll be angry then! You'll be angry on all the people who did this to you cause now they will show so much sympathy! But who did this?! Ask yourself. Ask! How sad cause the only person you'll think of when you ask yourself that.........is your very own blood.", I tightened my hands around her throat. Every tear running down like a substitute to all the oxygen she right now needs.

"You'll slowly be bullied by everybody in school, they'll call you names. They'll call you a cheater. They'll call you a slut. And eventually you'll have no friends. And the 6 hours of school will be spent swimming around in a pool of piranhas waiting to gut you out. And last but not the least, there are all the hungry ass girls out there for Alex, who will be non stop sending you death threats and then you can go about screaming 'because I loved a boy' by sabrina carpenter. But what a shame, cause he didn't. He was just there to kill her, to end her, to ruin her. And as much that 'boy' right now wants to f***ing choke you to your death right now, he won't. He'll leave you to die. Slow..........and mellow", I finally left her, too weak and gasping for breath. I left her there and got into the driver's seat. I sped back to my house, leaving her to walk back on her own.