18) Guilty ft.Dominique

It just makes me pity her, cause she deserves the truth. Atleast all the much truth I have so far. But how could I tell her? How can I tell her that she might just be working with a person who already has a lot of the truth she is still looking for? I can't! But that still doesn't make me feel any less guilty. I have told myself several times that I'm doing the right thing. And anyway telling her half the truth won't be of any help but I can't stop this feeling.......this feeling of guilt. Cause I don't know why I'm holding back all the truth. Is it because I'm involved and it will get me in trouble? Is it because I'm just trying to save my ass? Or is it because.....I am a criminal? Am I? If not then why am I guilty? Why am I?!! I have crossed all the speed limits and as soon as I did, everything started getting a bit blurry. Bit by bit. Till I realized they were tears. Cause I know. I am criminal. But the truth is only starting to unfold, and the guilt has only risen to my senses, my identity is something I've only just discovered and the tears.....are only the start of bloodshed.....

Hey guys I know this was short. Both this chapter and the previous one but just hang on cause i needed to divide their thoughts for y'all to better understand and feel. Keep reading because the truth is just starting.