26) Guilty ft.William Cameron

I have given it alot of thought. About how the ghosts of your past come back to haunt you. But it isn't as deadly as the guilt that haunts you. The guilt of being the reason of your own daughter's suicide. And then again not getting it publicly exposed or investigated because what conclusion will they reach? That my past killed her future? I'd rather have her funeral done privately than have the police rummaging through personal stuff only to end up at me. Cause the moment it hits back, It's even deadlier now. 

But seriously though. How in heaven's name did my daughter get to know, again? Get to know something I had surpressed far into myself and the history that even my own wife doesn't know?! But I feel like I should tell her now, now that she's rather involved. And also before she turns out like Lilie. I don't wanna be the reason of both my daughter's deaths. And also because this isn't the first time this has happened.

The last time somebody did, they died. And last time it was Lilie, now it's Rhyss. But first I must know who the hell this Dominique guy is. Because from the looks of it, he is the one who knows the stuff. I do not even wanna see Rhyss's reaction when she gets to know what I've done. How unfair, how selfish I'd been. I've always valued my image. Guess that is why I never told anyone about this. About Breanne. About what had really happened to her. And now that it was a necessity, I couldn't ignore.

As much as I don't wanna tell and lose the respect I have, might be it's time I need to. And I can't say I don't deserve to. I am William Cameron. But in my company's eyes, the 'the best web developer' of Apple. And that definitely wouldn't have been possible if Breanne was alive. She would've took my place. And I'd had needed many more years to reach this status. And I guess I didn't want to wait, so I saw my chances and hit it. I ruined her. Also her son. Who I need to keep away from Rhyss.