9) @W_Cameron

I've finally managed to wake up and get ready within 9:30am. My parents went off at 1am so I was awake from then till they called me telling that they're on the plane. So I've basically been up till 3 in the morning. This is will be the 2nd time this month that I'll drive the car on my own, since my mom usually drives me anywhere needed or else it's D. We had only one car but a sports one. A porsche, and since I live by fashion, the car is customised black with chrome writing on it's left side. I was 3 minutes early but D was already there.
"Hey, when did you arrive?", I started off
"Just 5 minutes ago", he said with a fresh spirit
"Um so what's the plan?", I asked
"To throw kicks in the air till you come in front of your opponent", Dominique and his karate jokes and dubbings are never gonna grow old. We both chuckled at that.
"Actually, how about we see the year or month and decide? Cause it's been many years since his mom died and thus he must've taken Aunty Zee's number around the same time, right?", I reason it out logically
"Oh yeah....this way we'll be closer to our opponent's direction!", and then he laughs softly but another girl with blue spectacles warns us to be even softer with a "Shhhhh.....". We nod to that and after facing eachother again, I roll my eyes.
Then we picked up the magazines and books from the year 2018 and 19 and started looking in every corner of every page for some holy numbers. It was the most boring thing I've excitedly and wantingly took part in! D's hands were on his forehead, his neck bent down on the table where the book layed and his face giving an expression "How in heaven did I agree to this?". That was my question too but if I said it out loud it will lower his already low spirit to get even lower, might be even go extinct! Lol.
"Oh oh...", I said while unfolding a page's crooked corner with visible numbers on it written in blue.
"What?", D asked with great excitement but in a whisper
"I've found it I think! After almost 2 holy hours!", my voice still in whisper mode
"Um then let's go out and call it to see who it is? Hopefully Aunty Zee"
Then we ran out in excitement and called it, and guess what! It was Zelda!!
"Um, I'm Dominique Dominguez. Ace Calderone's friend? I got your numbers from him and was thinking if I can meet today?", D said with politeness and seriousness.
"Yh sure. You can come now only if you want. It's the 3rd house on Camac Street. Is everything fine with Ace?"
"Yh yh he's fine. I'm comind due to other reasons. Thanks for your time?", and then he cut the call.
"We're onto something", I said almost jumping
"Yes we are. Hell yes. We. Are!!!", said D but he was clearly jumping. Then we got into our cars and drove off to her house.

The house was also quite big, much like an intermediate between mine and Ace's house. It had frosted glass door through which we peeked before ringing the bell. A lady witha green dressed opened the door. She was extremely beautiful!
"Come in and you are...?", she said looking at me
"I'm Rhyss Cameron. Another friend of Ace", I introduced myself
"Just a friend?", she said witha smile and picked up eyebrow.
"What do you think?", i giggled back softly. Then we all seated down on the embroidery sofa with tea in front us. She's a classy lady I can say, and her ways are old but not illogical. Cause there was tea on the table but she did have wine ready too. I wish I took that.
"Um so, what are you two here for?", she asked politely
"We actually wanted to know if you knew Ace's mom? Mrs. Calderone?", D and I said while looking at eachother occasionally.
"Oh yeah. Breanne. Definitely! We used to besties since what? 5 years old? and that's why after her um...accident, I helped Ace. But why do you ask?"
"No-no uhh it's just that he's always sad and whenever he talk about her, there's umm not much to tell. Ca-cause seriously he lost her at a very young age to even remember much about her. So we planned on having a meet type of thing on his mom's death anniversary and share her memories with him so that he feels more....involved in her life?", he says. Stuttering a few times cause we hadnt planned on this question
"And might be you can help us with it by telling them to us? We'll um.. record it and put it up as a a gift for Ace", I continued
Then D spoke again, "Also some pictures might be?"
"Oh that's so lovely. He must be blessed to have friends like you! I'll tell everything I can. Oh and I'll give you an album but just return it after you're done?"
"Yh yh, no worries!", both of us replied

We left after a solid 3 or 4 hours! We had recordings we can re listen or definitely give later to Ace. We had the album too and lord! Breanne is gorgeous and she deserved that prom win! She has the exact same husky eyes like Ace but is a darker than him by quite a bit. She had these hairs which were a mix of deep brunnet and black. She was so beautiful!! After reaching Dominique's car, we got in searched her up on instagram and Facebook and found profiles. We just needed to be sure they are originally her's and not someone else's. But the most shocking thing was the person whome I follow, who also follows her profile.
"I'm pretty sure this 4th one is her profile, D", I said with concern on my face
"How do you know?", he asked interested more towards my expression than what I said
"Cause @ W_Cameron follows her"