33) Yes or no ft.Lilie

"Dad, are you free?", I said entering his room the next morning. My face was noticeably swollen, rather say just my eyes due to all the crying, not only while with him but even after that. The only question that had stopped me from crying was 'What if it's not true by any chance?'. So I was here to clear it all. Knowing that by the end of it, I'm either gonna be killing myself honestly or reporting Mr. Calderone to the fricking police.
"Yes, honey. Are you....okay?", he inquired due to my red, swollen eyes.
"Gonna be if I get the answer I want", I got to the point directly.
"What even is the question for starters?", he humoured
"Are you.....Did you.........f*** it. Did you kill anybody?", I finally managed to spurt the words out.
"What?", he asked with a pure terror on his face.
"Answer me. Ms. Calderone. Did you......hurt her?", my heart pounded faster in my chest with every missing inch of expression on his face. He isn't shook by such a blame.....why?
"Sit down". I heard my heart shatter when I all I could see was one string in my mind, the string of 'life and death' that was about to snap. Cause he was right......he was right. My dad......is a killer. I managed to not show him what was going on inside of me and sat down a few feet away from him.
"Look, we can't-can't let this out t-to your mom or sist-". I woke up with tears swarming my eyes but he raised his vouce a bit to convince me to listen to him. "Please, Lilie! Don't. Just...listen?"
"No dad. Tell me. Did you or did you not", I forced my inquiry
"Well, yes. I mean, not exactly. It was......not supposed to go the way it di-"
"Yes. Or. No", I re-inquired with a straight face. "I don't want to know which 'way' it was supposed to go. Or which 'way' it did and how. I need you to tell me if you have even 0.1% chance of being the reason of her death"
He stared at me before he couldn't because the answer he'd then give me was shameful for him, I know. But he's done it anyway already. "Yes".
I exhaled all the air out of my lungs forcefully and answered, "..........Right". I walked away and out of his room. And now I felt as if Ace had every right to take his revenge, even though his way of taking it doesn't do justice. But I can't blame him, can I? Cause he should hate us, all of us. For doing what we did to him, but he isnt. Instead he is venting it all out on me. Hopefully he is because I dont want him to hurt Rhyss, or mom. And at this point, I don't care if he hurts dad. It will be deserved. But again, I can't shake the fact that he will make me kill myself. Hell, I already want to. It kills me to think of myself as the daughter of a killer. But worse, a cheater, cause I am. I can't deny that I kissed another guy while I had a boyfriend and I haven't even told him about it. Even worse! I agreed on a date with him!

Really, I should stop. Talking to myself isn't working. Every sentence is only justifying him more. But I need to stop this. I don't want to live through a situation that can kill somebody. I just dont.
________________________

2nd time I'm in front of Ace's house and I don't want to be another time. So hopefully this will be enough.
"Look who's here. Ready to live through hell or ready to go to hell?", he announced after opening the door due to my thumping
"What do you mean?", I asked while pushing him aside amd making my way in.
"I changed my option! I just thought of leaking the photo and oh how much better it will be to do while you stand right here as it happens!", he ran up to his room and I followed
"Ace....no!", I begged him as soon as he said that.
"Please me enough to not...", he commanded and waited for I don't know what. I stared at his face till he finally said, "Knew you wouldn't. So get ready, cheat"
"Ace stop. We can make peace! Anyway you want! Just.....don't do this"
"I said that to my mom. But did it work?", he said in a low painful voice.
"Ace...". The tears started swamping in my eyes, my hands shaking and my lips trembling but I still tried to stop his hands from making their way onto his laptop. He quickly pushed me to the ground with a violent shove and went down to the kitchen. And while I thought it was over....atleast for now....it wasn't. He came back with a knife and handed it over to me. He then whispered, "You'll need it. Believe me"

The next thing I know is that I was opening my clothes and trying to 'please' him. I have no idea why and how but in seconds I had almost stripped my clothes off my body. My eyes were shut from the shame and anger, all at the same time infuriating through my body. The intensity increasing with each inch of skin I exposed. I was just there, standing in front of him while his hungry eyes grazed upon me from behind his laptop. There was so much rage in them that it almost scared me. But then it all ended and I saw a smile. A rather pity one. And he just laughed.
"Oh lord..........you're such a......whore? Or say......a coward. I pity you", he spoke. The words making me so so nervous. I indicated him with a sideways nod that I was totally clueless right now. And then he turned his laptop to show me his pinterest board filled with crime related pins. "I was just scrolling pinterest, hun. But thanks cause now", he exited his pin and opened his camera with showed his grey tshirt. But then he escaped out and into the gallery which showed the recent pics he had taken.
"I have this"