39) WE ARE ALL GUILTY

Interviewer:Welcome to our daily talk show and today, we have here with us, the producer of the new hollywood sensation 'We are all guilty' - Atricia Cameron!!

Mrs. Cameron: Thanks alot for having me here today!

Interviewer: Congratulations and tell us Mrs. Cameron, how does it feel to have big, and like really big award names attached to your very own movie?

Mrs. Cameron: I mean, it's a bit out of the world. But I knew though that this type of story would really be something captivating for any person. At least I felt so.

Interviewer: Well, it surely is captivating. But why the name "We" are all guilty? Why not just the characters, you know?

Mrs. Cameron: Because I learned that truth as a painful lesson, that I want people to learn without the pain.

Interviewer: Can you explain us this lesson?

Mrs. Cameron: The very sad truth of life, is that, you don't feel what you're doing till you do it. You don't feel the bruise on your body till it starts to hurt, till it bleeds. But once you do, there is just no turning back, no turning away. Similarly you can't run, you can't hide, you can't do anything from what you are rightfully to blame for. Cause it's in your head, it's in your heart, it's in your blood, running. And it's in you. It's in you and tell me, where do you hide now?

And all that you can do, is do nothing. You have already done what you felt wasn't gonna tear you up, shred you down, and you let it start to rain. So just wait. Wait, till it turns into a full blown storm and swallows you. Just let yourself, let yourself fall once a victim of it. And you'll keep falling.

Down.

Down.

Down.

You'll keep falling till your life is so, so unbearable that you yourself find the ground. Or perhaps, build it. At the cost of blood. And life. And since we all have and we already know we have done something wrong. When we can no longer hide from the fact that we indeed, are iniquitous. You can pray the costs to change. Because nevertheless, we are all guilty. All we have to do is ask ourselves how much. And prey it not be deadly enough.

Interviewer: And that is Atricia Cameron, ladies and gentlemen! See you next time, with another hollywood hit maker. Till then, goodbye and stay safe!