20) Luke Rojas ft.Dominique

I pulled over at Ace's as soon as the night got as dark as it could. Mostly because the feeling was getting too real to get even distracted from. And if it wasn't due to my extremely violent banging on his front door, he wouldn't have waken up. When he finally opened the door while still trying to get into his shirt, he groaned in frustration. "Ok, who disappointed you now?"
"You", I growled back. I quickly slid past Ace and into his living room. He was definitely sleeping on the couch because not only were the pillows scattered around and covers off, the tv was on and there was a bottle of bacardi on the table. "Sit over here right now and swear not to tell lies"
"Okay, okay! Calm down! What is it?", he said irritated
There was a slight pause before I started, "Breanne Calderone, heard this name somewhere, Ace?". His face changed as soon as the name came out of my mouth. He stopped sipping the left over bacardi. He looked surprised. And I continued further cause I didn't want confirmation, It was indeed clear to me. "Or have you seen her somewhere?", I took out the photo that I got from Rhyss. The one which she said Lilie's one must've been a recreation of. His face turned grave now, no more surprised but rather threatening. Threatening me to not continue. But I did, "Or.....have you tried to make other girls end their lives the way her's did?". That was the end of his patience and the next thing he did was get a hold of my collar and push me against the wall near the tv. I made a quite a loud groan of pain as my spine violently and suddenly hit the hard wall. As soon as all of this was done, he growled "I-didn't-kill-Lilie!"
And as soon as I recovered, I replied back "Sure you didn't cut her wrists with your hands but you forced her to". I gave an evil smile as I spoke those last words cause no matter how badly he wants to accept that he isn't guilty, he is. He pushed me even harder into the wall but then again soo he threw me onto the glass table with the bacardi which shattered due to my impact. I did not fight him back when I should've. He is a lot more powerful than me. But....no less guilty. As I lay there, on the ground, I could feel my hand bleeding and as I looked at it, I said "Once a criminal, always a criminal, Ace. The guilt stays rent free". I stood up and walked to the door to leave. But he closed it in front of me. He gave me a first aid kit and pushed me down on the couch. "So what? Acting like you arent...a criminal? Are you not guilty? For keeping quite and helping me cover the shit I'd done when you could've easily informed the police? For deleting all the photoes of Lilie and me, the only thing that could've brought her what she deserved? Her justice? You did it, D. Just because I started it, doesn't mean you didn't end it". I could feel the tears stinge my eyes. But so were his. There was no escape. But now it is even harder for me to tell all of this to Rhyss. "Yeah but believe me when I say I'm not doing to another time"
"I won't need you to", he said while we both walked towards the door. He opened it and we both stood there as I asked, "Why these two girls out of all?". He looked at me and the only words he spoke were "My mom had a boyfriend. Luke Rojas". I thought about the name, the person, as I speeded away from Ace's house. Luke, Luke Rojas. We need to talk.