17) Being paranoid

I woke up not due to my alarm but due to the breathlessness caused by Ace's hand on my waist. Waist...?Not the point. "What the hell? Is this even a hand or Mount Fuji?", I panted after putting his hand off me which woke him up too.
"Mhmmm", he mumbled as he rolled over to the other side
"Wake up Mr.Calderone. You need to leave", I alarmed him
"And why is that?", he faced me
"Cause No.1 I told you to and No.2 You have other work to do rather than keep sleeping till noon", I made my point
"Ufff you're such a grandma", he mocked me
"Wake! Up!", I shouted into his ears
"Okay okay! Chill! Jesus", he exclaimed after finally getting up and starting to put his jacket on. He went down the stairs almost tumbling
"Are you drunk or what?"
"I'm leaving, Rhy. It shouldn't bother you anyways"
"Oh so now you're mad at me cause I told you to go? Perfecto!"
"Nah I'm not mad but just telling. Also I'll come at 6 today. Be ready with my fees which you know is what", he said before closing the door behind him.

It was only a few mins after Ace left that I could hear Dominique's car outside my door. As soon as he turned off the engine, I opened the door. After he made it in, he greeted me good morning and then we went into Lilie's room. The box I packed last time wasn't taken down to the garage yet so we opened it first.
"Think we should go through the album once first?", D questioned
"Okay", I nodded along with it. While he flipped the pages of the album, I went through rest of the stuff.
We searched for almost 3 hours. By the time we gave up, we had already searched every possible box we could. No more clues were there but I did find a diary of Lilie's favorites. Like her fav food, day etc etc. Childishto make a book on that but I kept it in my room. Cause it feels like we didnt know each other much. Mostly because she was either always studying or making these stupid diaries.
"There's gotta be something more. Am I just being paranoid?", I said disappointed as D got out the door.
"Looks like there isn't but don't worry. I'll look it through. For you...and Lilie", then D got in his car and sped away.

I then laid down and started flipping through Lilie's diary. There was a group photo of atleast 30 people! Why? It said it was a class picnic. And we has different sections so I definitely didn't go with her on this one. I had fallen asleep while looking at the one group photo in it, where stood a man behind my sister. And it was none other than Ace Calderone. So here's the answer I need today. What do you know about Lilie, Ace?