Chapter 46

Megan's POV

I looked around at my surroundings and saw nothing. Literally, just complete nothing. I look around some more, in hopes of finding a light of some sort. I find a door and open it, all my memories locked up in this room. I look around and laugh as I watch Niall and Louis fail at their magic act. I look around again and find another door, I once again open this door and walk through. I slightly open my eyes and take in my surroundings. I am in a hospital room, on a bed. I look to my left and find my phone under my hand. I look to my right and sitting there is Harry. I am about to wake him when my phone vibrates.

"I know I have been awfully mean lately and I am sorry. So I am giving you your life back, as well as you and your friend's freedom. I am sad to say that I am no able to give you your old powerless lives back." Taylor texted.

"Thank you Taylor." I reply. I scroll through my songs and find the song I am looking for. I move Harry some before playing the song, closing my eyes and pretending I am still in the coma. He opens his eyes and looks around.

"Dear future husband, here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be my one and only all my life. Take me on a date, I deserve it babe. And don't forget the flowers every anniversary. 'Cause if you treat me right, I'll be the perfect wife. Buying groceries, buy-buying what you need." Meghan sang. I stopped the music before looking at him and taking the tube out of my mouth.

"You gotta know how to treat me like a lady, even when I'm acting crazy, tell me everything's alright. Dear future husband, here's a few things you'll need to know if, you wanna be my one and only all my life. Dear future husband, if you wanna get that special lovin', tell me I'm beautiful each and every night." I sang to Harry, his eyes widening. He jumped on me and automatically kissed me.

"I thought I had lost you forever." He said worriedly, kissing me where ever he could.

"I love you Megan." He stated before sucking my neck.

"What?" I chuckled.

"I love you." He smiled as he looked at me.

"I love you too." I smiled.

------

A week later.

We spent the rest of that day talking and seeing when I could leave. I left a day ago and I am back in my home, once again lying in Harry's arms. I cuddled up to him and smiled, his snoring making me chuckle. He jumped slightly before looking at me, a sad gleam in his eye.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I keep reliving the moment I knew you weren't breathing. I need to tell you something." Harry said urgently. I nodded for him to proceed.

"Will you marry me?" He asked. I nodded before hugging him tightly. He slipped the ring on my finger as we continued with our lazy day.

------

5 years later

So, just to catch you up on everything, we all got married. Harry and I married before Niall and Melodie. Louis and Eleanor married before Liam and Sophia. We have been saving so many people, and the kids are loving the saving part. Oh, Harry and I had twins! The baby girl is Isabella (Izzy or Bella for short) and the baby boy is Jacob (Jake for short). I am expecting little Harry Junior in about two more months. Liam and Sophia had two little girls named Lily and Emma, Lily being the eldest by two years. Alex and Riley still have little Holly and she has two younger siblings, Riley Junior and Olivia. Louis and Eleanor are expecting their fourth child, Louis Junior, Tierra, Jasmine and Samuel following in that order. Niall and Melodie are waiting for Amanda, she is due in 6 months. Zayn and Perrie are having triplets, the boys are Zayn Junior and Tyler while the little girl is Veronica. Ashton and Jessica had a little one about 3 months ago, Ashton Junior. Luke and Ella are waiting a while, he's made her wait for five years but it doesn't matter. Michael and Claire are also waiting, they plan to adopt. Calum and Chrissy had their little girl Victoria and now Chrissy is waiting for little Calum to come out. Gabriel and Monica have had one, little Gabriel Junior. Will and Mackenzie are engaged and will think about children "when the time comes", as Will always puts it. Dana and Logan are engaged and very happy, they are thinking about going to college together. David broke up with his girlfreind and is now with his supper hot fiance Hilly Hindi from YouTube. As for Cole, he married Camila and they are very happy together. Oh I almost forgot, I hope you liked our story about life and death and love. Good bye diary.

The End.