Chapter 3

I woke up to the fire alarm going off downstairs. I got up and went to the restroom, grabbing my white sweater, dark blue jeans, socks and my brown boots from my closet. I did my business and brushed my teeth and hair before changing and slipping my shoes on. I grabbed my make-up bag and applied some blush over my freckles, light eyeshadow and light pink lipstick. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and tiptoed downstairs.

"Let me fucking talk to her Liam!" Harry screamed.

"No because you hurt her Harry!" Liam snapped back. I peeked over and Liam was facing Harry. Liam is in his hot head form and Harry is pale with his fangs out.

"I need to talk to her Liam!" Harry screamed back.

"Over my dead body!" Cole screamed. I peek farther and Cole was standing behind Liam.

"That can be arranged." Harry mumbled.

He walked up to Cole but Cole started running around him with his super speed. Harry reached out and grabbed Cole by the neck, causing Cole to cough uncontrollably.

"Leave him alone!" I wanted to scream but couldn't. I walked up to Harry and slapped him, hard if I may add.

"That's it." Harry said before swinging me over his shoulder and running out the door.

"Harry! Put her down!" Cole screamed from behind us.

I looked up and Cole was running towards us with Liam in his arms. Liam threw a fireball at Harry, causing him to drop me. I cringed and made myself into a ball.

"Megan." Cole said.

He picked me up and was about to run but got pulled back, causing me to fall on the floor again. I tried getting up but winced in pain and fell to the ground.

"Megan! Run!" Liam screamed after a few minutes.

I looked up, Cole and Liam were lying on the floor. Harry came over and picked me up. He started running to I don't know where. He stopped in front of the motel with the cottages he brought me to last time. He grabbed the keys off a hook and ran to our cottage. He placed me on a bed and locked the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I looked at myself and I have a sprained ankle.

"Do you need a pen and paper?" I nodded, he got up and went to the kitchen. He came back a few seconds later with the objects.

'I have a sprained ankle and what are we doing here?' I wrote.

"Drink some of this." He said before cutting his finger. I shook my head and stood up, only sitting back down again.

"It'll cure you." He said. I sucked on his finger and my ankle healed.

'Thanks. What are we doing here?'

"We are going to have some time to ourselves before the boys find us." He said, sitting down next to me.

'What do you mean time to ourselves?'

"You'll see." He said before latching onto my neck.

I tried pushing him off but he lied me down. He kept sucking and kissing until he hit my sweet spot, making my body arch towards him. He ran his hand over my body before smirking in my neck. He got on top and grinded, rising on me. I gasped when he started kissing my stomach. He pulled my shirt off and kissed my breasts lightly. He slipped his clothes off, leaving his boxers on. I pushed him off and slipped my shirt on.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked it." He said.

'I'm in a relationship Harry. A serious one. With Cole. And you're getting married. To Taylor.'

"But we had a serious relationship." He said.

'No we didn't.'

"Yes we did. Taylor is making me marry her. And you love me. Not him." He said dryly.

'I liked you Harry. Liked. I like Cole though. He takes care of me, makes time for me and takes me out on dates. I got to meet his family and we do things together. Even though he's busy with the band and work, we still go on dates and have a movie night. I've gone to the studio with him.'

"You love me. Even past tense loved. But you don't like him. I took care of you, I made time for you and I took you out on dates. You met my family and we did stuff together. I took you on dates and we had movie nights." He said.

I shook my head before walking out the door. He started changing and I managed to run to the waterfall I found last time.

"Megan!" I heard him scream. I ignored it and stood looking at the waterfall.

"Megan?" I heard a female voice behind me say.

I looked back and smiled when I laid eyes on Alex. She looked different though. Her stomach was big and she looked like she was glowing. She walked over and picked me up. I looked at her stomach and she smiled.

"I'm pregnant... And engaged." She said, showing me her ring.

I shrugged my arms and closed my eyes a bit, hoping she understood what I was trying to say.

"I got engaged about 2 weeks ago and I found out that I am pregnant about 6 months ago." She said, answering my 'When?' question.

"Come on. Let's go and drop you off at home." She said.

I followed her to her car and climbed in. She started driving and it was a peaceful quiet.

"Who brought you here?" She asked. I made an H with my index finger in the air. "Why?" I grabbed a journal and pen and wrote,

'He wanted to have some time with me. Basically sex wise.' I wrote. She read it and nodded. I lied back in my seat and slowly fell asleep.