Chapter 15

"And... Cut!" Someone said from behind a camera. We all applauded and congradulated the boys.

"I loved the part where Dana was like, 'Boy, you too hurt. And you ain't got no style.'" Louis said before everyone laughed.

"I thought everything was cool." Liam chuckled.

"So lets get ready lads." Melodie said.

We all went our separate ways to different rooms or bathrooms. I walked into a bathroom and went into the stall. I pulled out my outfit before looking at it. I looked at the dress and it's a nice black, above mid thigh dress. The sleeves are off the shoulders and a belt is on my ribs. I looked at the shoes and they are black wedges with a strap that goes around the ankle. I slipped my dress on before slipping my shoes on. I went to the mirror and pulled my hair into a waterfall braid before pulling my make-up bag out.

"Megan?" Someone asked from the door. I looked back and Liam was there.

"You look beautiful baby girl." He said in a soft voice. I motioned him over and grabbed his hand.

'Don't get mad when I tell you this. Promise you won't get mad?'

"Yes I promise." Liam said.

'Harry told me that Cole is going to break my heart for Camila.'

"What? How does he know?" Liam asked.

'Exactly what I asked. He said he asked Melodie and that's what will happen.'

"That prick." Liam snapped.

'Just don't say anything and act like everything is fine. Please.'

"Okay. Okay." He said before sighing. He let go of my hand before leaving.

I turned to face the mirror and started doing my eyeshadow. I did it a natural color before adding some eyeliner. I grabbed a light red lipstick and put it on before grabbing a gloss and putting that on after. Satisfied, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room.

"Ready?" Jess asked. I nodded and looked at her.

She has a light blue, high low dress on. Her heels are the same color and have a bow in the back. Her make up is light and her eye lashes are curled. Her hair is in a side braid.

"Lets go." She said before grabbing my hand and leading me to a car.

'Who's is it?' I asked.

"We borrowed it from Cole's mum. Dana is letting Niall drive his and Gabe is driving his." Jess explained.

I nodded and hopped into the passenger's seat before looking back. Monica, Melodie and Logan are sitting in the back.

Monica has a strapless, blue and black, mid thigh dress. The top is blue and the bottom is black but they are seperated by a silver belt. Her heels are black and her make up is like Jessie's. Her hair is down on her shoulders and she is smiling at the screen on her phone.

Looking at Melodie she has a pink, one strap, above the knee dress with beige heels. Her make up is like Monica's and her hair is pulled into a ponytail.

Logan has a light pink skater dress that is above the knee and strapless. Her flats are white with a strap that goes around the ankle. Her make up is natural and her hair is half up into a ponytail and half down.

"Megan says you girls look beautiful." Jess said for me.

"Thank you. Wish I could have seen you too but I know you look beautiful." Monica said with a smile before putting her phone away.

"Yeah but thank you." Melodie said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"I always look beautiful. Even then it's an understatement to my beauty." Logan said before we laughed.

"So where are we going?" Melodie asked.

"We are going to a restaurant where we can eat for a third of the price." Logan responded.

"Don't take offense to this Jess." Monica started.

"This aught to be good." Logan said before pounding Melodie's balled fist.

"Okay." Jess said.

"You and Ashton look different from each other, personality and physically wise. How do you two get along?" Monica asked.

"Melodie can answer this one." Logan said.

"Okay. Proceed." Jess said.

"Ashton doesn't care about looks or about your past. He likes what's on the inside and the fact that he loves her." Melodie said.

"No it's because he said she's hot." Logan said before we started laughing. I put my fist up and she pounded it.

"Plus he likes her attitude and the fact that she is a sweetheart." Melodie added.

"I'm getting some more tattoos and a piercing." Jess said.

"That's cool." Monica said.

"Yeah. Hoepfully I can do it when we get back." Jess said.

She pressed on the break and made everyone move forward. I hit my head on the dash board, Melodie on the arm rest, Monica on the back of my seat, Logan on the back of Jessie's. Jess raised her middle finger at the person driving the car in front of us.

"Watch where you're going you fucking prick!" She screamed before we were driving again. "Fucking bastard."

'Oh Jess. What would we do with out you?'