Chapter 14

"That was brave Jess." Zayn said before placing his arm on her shoulder.

"She was being a bitch so I had to put her in her place." Jess snapped. I walked up to her and kissed her cheek before hugging her.

"Get off." She laughed out.

"I miss hearing Megan talk." Niall said before wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back and nodded.

"She has more of her heart back though." Liam said.

"How?" Louis asked.

'Tell them to grab me so they can hear me.' I told Jess.

"She said to hold her with your hand so you can hear her." Jess said. The others nodded and made a little circle around me. They placed their hands on my shoulders, hands and Harry on my waist.

'To answer Louis, because Taylor walked into the restroom and put some more in me. She also told me to tell you that no one is allowed outside the house on Saturday.' I said.

"It's so good to hear your voice." Melodie sighed in relief.

"Why can't we go outside?" Eleanor asked.

'I don't know but she said it's going to be a full moon and to not let the ones who eat go out.' I responded.

"It's so weird. Hearing you. Well... Kind of." Logan said.

'Where's Jasmine?' I asked.

"She left with Alex and Riley before anyone was awake. Said she wanted to go with them." Sophia answered. I nodded before we made our way to the bus area.

"Where are we going?" Eleanor asked.

"We are going to my old school. They are letting us shoot the video there." Dana said. We nodded and boarded the bus. We sat down and a few girls were whispering to each other.

"Hi Harry. Can I take a picture with you?" Niall whispered. Harry chuckled before bumping into me.

"Niall. Can you kiss me?" Harry responded.

"Zayn can I have sex with you?" Liam said.

"Can I fuck you Liam?" Louis said.

"Can you be mine Louis?" Zayn said. The boys chuckled before Harry bumped into me again.

"Sorry." He said before rolling his eyes. I bumped him back and he smiled.

"School?" The bus driver called out. We stood up and made our way out the bus. We stopped in front of the school before walking in.

"Come Dana." A lady said.

"Hello. I'm Dana's mother." A lady said.

"My name is Logan Payne."

"Jessica Cade."

"Zayn Malik."

"Melodie Miller."

"Niall Horan."

"Sophia Smith."

"Liam Payne."

"Eleanor Calder."

"Louis Tomlinson."

"Harry Styles."

"Can you talk sweetie?" The lady asked me. I shook my head 'no' before smiling.

"That's Megan mom. She has a speaking problem. Logan is my girlfriend and her sister." Dana said.

"It's nice to finally meet you." She said before hugging Logan. "Oh, I'm sorry. The name is Joni."

"Nice to meet you ma'am." They all said, other than me.

"Megan!" Cole screamed before hiding behind me. I looked at him and he is wearing an Ariel costume from the Little Mermaid.

"Come here Cole!" Dalton screamed. He ran over and he is wearing a Cinderella costume.

"No. I'm sorry I ate your last cookie." Cole begged, pulling me closer to him. He placed his arms around my waist and I thought about Harry and I's conversation.

"Would you two stop. You are so immature." Monica laughed. She walked over and pulled Dalton away.

"I don't want to get ready anymore!" Dalton screamed before being pulled into the dressing room.

"Well you look comfy." Cole said. I smiled and nodded before looking at his outfit.

"I'm Ariel and Eric. Come on." He said before grabbing my hand and taking me to the dressing room.

"Cover that up, nasty." Cole told Dana.
"Well I know Megan is thinking this. We are the Disney Dudez. Cole, as you can see, is Ariel and Eric from the Little Mermaid." Dana said, slipping a dress on.

"Dana is Belle and Adam from Beauty and the Beast." Gabe said as he walked in.

"Gabe is Jasmine and Aladdin from Aladdin." Will said, walking in behind him.

"Will is Mulan and Shang from Mulan." Dalton said while he is getting make-up put on his face.

"And Dalton is Cinderella and Charming from Cinderella." Cole finished off.

"Hello Megan. Nice to see you again." Cole's mom said. I smiled and waved.

"She can't talk mom. She has a sore throat." Cole butted in. I nodded and wrapped my arms around Cole.

"You two are cute. Let me take a picture." She said before pulling her phone out.

"Do it after because he is going to get nice so they can eat." Will said, raising his eyebrow.

"How sweet." Cole's mom cooed. "My little boy is growing up."

"Just take the picture." Monica nodded.

"Okay." Cole's mom said.

She pulled her phone out and Cole placed his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me, a flash coming from the phone.

"That's so adorable." Cole's mom squealed.

"Mom!" The boys said at the same time.

"Okay but we still have to shoot the video." Gabe said before walking out of the room.

"Lets go." Dalton said before jumping on Gabe's back. Cole and I walked out of the room and to another.

"This is gonna be so fun." Will smiled before Dana jumped on his back.