Chapter 21

We walked into the house and looked around.

"Jess?" Harry asked.

"Get your fucking ass off my property." Jess snapped.

"Guess she's fighting today?" Harry mumbled before we walked to the backyard.

"Who said it's your property?" A girl snapped.

"Maybe because I own this house Samantha." Jess snapped.

"Lets go Jess." Ashton said.

"Yeah, Jess, leave. Ain't like you would do shit anyway." Another girl snapped.

"Shut the fuck up Lin." Jess snapped at the other girl.

"Or what. Ain't like you'll kick our asses without gettin' hurt." The last girl snapped.

"I wouldn't be talkin' Ana. Last time I checked I beat your ass up last year." Jess snapped at her. Jess looked back at Ashton and he sighed.

"Go." He said.

"Much obliged." She said before popping her knuckles.

"So you think you're cool now. What's a skinny girl like you gonna do? Slap me?" Samantha mocked. Lin and Ana laughed and nodded.

"Just swing at me already." Jess snapped.

"Why does she need her to-" Harry started.

"So it'll be self defense." Ashton added. Samantha swung at Jess but Jess dodged it.

Jess swung at her, dropping Samantha to the floor. Ana and Lin ran towards Jess but she jumped and grabbed a branch from a tree, kicking the girls. Samantha got up and swung but Jess tied her legs around Samantha's neck and Jess let her hands go, doing a backflip before landing on the floor. The girl landed face first on the concrete.

"So how's your day been?" Ashton asked.

"Good." Harry said.

Lin and Ana ran to Jess and she kicked Lin on the side of her head before punching her. Ana tried punching Jess but she grabbed Ana's hand and twisted it. It made a popping sound and Ana shrieked. Lin wrapped her arms around Jessie's neck. Jess elbowed her rib cage and kicked her knee, a popping noise followed.

"Anyone else?" Jess said. The girls got up and left.

"Nice one Jess." Ashton said before pounding her balled fist.

"The girls come on my property and start talkin' shit. I ain't one to get walked all over." Jess said before wiping away a drop of blood from her chin.

"Cole beat Megan up yesterday." Harry said before covering up his mouth.

"He did what?!" Jess and Ashton snapped.

"She doesn't have anything." Ashton said, looking at me up and down.

"She's wearing makeup." Jess added. She walked to me and brushed my skin lightly, I flinched.

"You can kick his ass for her." Harry added.

"With pleasure." Jess grinned.

"Lets go." Ashton said before running to the door. We hopped into his car and drove away to Cole's house.

"Why did he do that? Do you know what Liam is going to do?" Jess snapped. I grabbed Ashton and Harry's shoulders.

'He isn't going to do anything because he isn't going to find out.' I said.

"I'm going to tell him." Ashton said.

'Don't Ash.' I snapped.

"I don't care what you say Megan! I'm telling Liam and he is going to kick Cole's ass! No one is going to beat my little sister after going out for 5 or 6 months!" Ashton screamed. We pulled up to Sophia's house before knocking on the door.

"It's open!" Sophia screamed. We walked in and found Liam and Sophia playing FIFA.

"Cole beat up Megan." Ashton blurted out. Liam stood up and looked at us. He started to turn into his hot head self.

"I'm going to kill him." He said before burning up.

"Lets go then." Jess said. Liam ran out the house and was about to get in the car before stopping.

"I'll get it!" Sophia screamed before going behind the T.V. and pulling out a fire extinguisher. She walked to Liam and took out all of his flames.

"We need to get outfits that don't burn or freeze or anything so we have clothes under our clothes." Ashton said.

"Lets go." Jess said before waving at Sophia and hopping into the car. The rest of us got in and Ashton raced to Cole's house.

"Why?" Liam asked, a tear rolling down his face. He pulled my face to look at him and ran his fingers over my face.

"Here. You don't need to cover up." Jess said, handing me a water bottle. I grabbed it and poured it on my face.

"There's a towel in the back." Ashton said. Harry turned and grabbed the towel. I washed my face and looked at everyone. Their faces dropped.

"There's clothes in the back Liam." Ashton said. Liam nodded and grabbed jeans and a T-shirt before slipping them on.

"You're gonna break up with him right Megan?" Jess asked worriedly. I shook my head and sighed.

"Why not?" Liam asked.

'Because he makes my heart whole. And because its my fate to get heartbroken by him.' I said.

"Because he makes her heart whole." Jess said for me.

"We're here." Ashton said before stopping the car.