Chapter 35

"Sophia, go up there and get his attention. Will, go with her." Liam ordered while we ran.

"Yes sir." Will saluted before jumping up and Sophia catching him.

"I will need Ashton, Calum, Chrissy, Dana, Kenzie and Zayn for this one. Everyone else will be on guard duty or calming down duty. How much time do we have?" Liam asked.

"An hour!" Jess yelled.

"Okay. Lets go, you 6 with me and the rest of you will pick up, guard and calm. Bye." Liam said before speeding off to the monster.

"How are we supposed to calm everyone? It's like telling everyone to move in an orderly fashion on Black Friday." Dana chuckled.

"Help! Help me please! My baby!" A lady screamed.

"That's soooooo cliché." Cole said before running to her. He pulled the baby out and handed her to the lady.

"Thank you." The lady said before moving closer to Cole.

"Ma'am, I'm 17. You're like 42." Cole said.

"I'm 20." The lady snapped.

"I was off by two decades." Cole said with a chuckle before running over to us. He picked me up and we ran to the dinosaur.

"Needless to say, I think we should've thought this one through. Move!" Riley said before tackling Cole and I. A car landed where Cole and I had been standing.

"Okay. Two groups. Alex, Claire, Eleanor, Ella, Logan, Louis, Luke, Melodie, Niall and Riley in one. You guys will go to the right and Cole, David, Gabriel, Megan, Jess, Harry, Michael, Monica and I will go to the left. Go!" Perrie said. We got up and ran with our groups.

"Ma'am. Go as far away as you can." Gabe said to a lady before turning his back to her. His name on the back of his shirt.

"They have our names." Harry said. He turned and pointed at his name.

"Who are you guys?" The lady asked.

"We are the Night Guardians." David said.

"Tell everyone to evacuate from this area." Michael ordered. The lady nodded and ran.

"I'll check who needs help." Cole said before running off. Cars kept falling, making us look up. Calum is freezing the monster but it doesn't last. Everyone else is working their ass off and it's not working.

"Let me stone him." Ashton snapped.

"No!" Liam yelled.

"Megan!" Monica screamed. I looked up and a car is falling. I wanted to move but my feet were frozen in place.

"Move!" Harry and Jess screamed. Harry and Jess lunged at me. Harry tackled me to the floor but Jess got the car on her.

"Jess!" Perrie screamed. We ran to her and looked through the window.

"I'm fine." She said just above a whisper.

"Ella!" David screamed.

"No. I love you guys." Jess said. She grabbed my hand and smiled.

"It's okay." She said. I wiped my tears away and nodded.

"Its funny 'cause I feel the pain... but numbness at the same time." Jess chuckled.

Her grip loosened and her eyes shut. Her breathing less consistent before stopping all together. I looked at her heart and it stopped beating.

"Jess!" Perrie and Monica screamed.

"Get her out!" Harry screamed. The lads pulled and pushed the car but it didn't budge.

I looked up and Ashton was looking down at us. I stood up and motioned him down. He walked down and I ran to him.

'Jess is stuck.'

"Jess!" He screamed. We ran to the lads and he looked in.

"Jess!" His voice shrieked. He stoned the car before punching it, the car breaking to pieces. A piece of the car went through her stomach.

"Check her." Monica whimpered.

I looked at the area and started to sob. The piece of the car broke her rib cage and her spine to pieces. I tried to grab her but Harry pulled me back.

"Jess!" Ashton sobbed. He lunged towards her but Gabe and David pulled him back.

"Let me go!" Ashton screamed.

"Go help the others. We'll take care of her." Perrie comforted him. Ashton nodded before walking away, still sobbing.

"I'll wrap her up so no one else sees her." Perrie hiccuped.

She moved her hands and stems started to grow. The plants encased Jess in a big semicircle. Before losing sight of her, the plants wrapped around her forehead, flowers blooming and making a crown like headband.

"Watch out!" Liam screamed.

We looked up and found the monster stoned and falling to pieces. Riley ran before forming a see through bubble around us. Harry grabbed Perrie and I and pushed us down, his body being the shield. Cole and David covered the plants around Jess. Michael and Gabriel grabbed Monica and shielded her next to Harry, Perrie and I. I looked up and the pieces falling slide off the bubble before there was nothing left.

"Thank you." Perrie said before hugging Riley.

"Jess is dead." Ashton sobbed. Everyone turned to look at the plants. The plants uncovered Jessie's body and everyone gasped.

"I can-" Ella started.

"No. We take her to the hospital. We'll let her recover before you heal her." Ashton ordered.

"Lets get her an ambulance before going to the wedding." Logan said.