Chapter 33

"Cole!" Jeana squealed before hugging him.

"Hey aunt Jeana." Cole said before hugging back.

"What's up Cole?" Jesse asked before bro hugging Cole.

"Nothing really. I'd like you to meet my friends from the band and not from the band." Cole said before motioning us inside the room.

"Isn't it bad luck to see your wife before the wedding?" Alex asked before shaking Jeana and Jesse's hands.

"We don't believe in that." Jeana said.

"That's Alex. Riley back there is her fiancé and little Holly is in here." Cole said before rubbing Alex's stomach.

"How does it feel?" Jeana asked.

"Like I can barely walk and I get exhausted really fast. But it's cool. You want to touch?" Alex asked.

"Can I?" Jeana asked. She placed her hand on Alex's bump before gasping.

"She moved!" Jeana squealed.

"Anyways." Cole said before smiling.

"Gabriel and this is fiancé Monica. I'm in the IM5 band."

"Will and girlfriend Mackenzie. Band member as well."

"Dana and girlfriend Logan. Band member."

"David and don't have a girlfriend. Band member though."

"Then there are the One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer lads and their girls." Cole said.

"Ashton and girlfriend Jess. 5SOS drummer."

"Calum and fiancé Chrissy. 5SOS lead singer and guitarist."

"Against The Current lead singer on YouTube." Chrissy added.

"Luke and girlfriend Ella. 5SOS lead singer and guitarist."

"Michael and Claire is my lady. 5SOS back up singer and guitarist."

"Harry and Taylor Swift is the fiancé. One Direction singer."

"Liam and Sophia is the girlfriend. 1D singer."

"Louis and Eleanor is my girlfriend. 1D singer too."

"Niall and Melodie is the girlfriend. Singer in the band."

"Zayn and Perrie is my fiancé. One Direction singer."

"I'm a singer in the band Little Mix." Perrie added.

"Nice meeting all of you. But there is one person who didn't tell us her name." Jesse said.

"That's Megan. She's a YouTuber." Jess said.

"Can she speak?" Jesse asked.

"No. She lost her voice for a while. Had strep throat and it worsened with her singing." Liam said with a sigh.

"So are any of you related?" Jeana asked.

"Alex, Logan, Liam and Megan are siblings." Cole said.

"Alex and Megan from a different mum than Liam and Logan." Louis added.

"Chrissy and Monica are sisters." Calum said.

"That's it." Cole shrugged.

"So what's the story between all of you?" Jesse asked.

"What do you mean?" Melodie asked.

"Tell us about yourselves." Jeana explained.

"In order from the oldest to youngest. Boys first though." Jesse added.

"I'm Louis, I'm 21 and... I have a really big mouth." Louis said before his mouth changed to his wide one. Jeana screeched and looked at him wide eyed.

"Let us finish." Cole said. Jeana and Jesse nodded.

"I'm Riley, 20 and I can make myself invisible." Riley said before disappearing.

"Zayn, I'm 20 and I can change into a wolf or werewolf." He changed into a huge werewolf before changing into a wolf and sitting next to Jeana.

"Ashton, 20 and I look like the male version of Medusa." His hair turned to snakes and he stoned a flower on the table.

"Liam, I'm 20 and I am a hot head." His hands turned to flames before turning to his normal ones.

"Gabriel, 19 and I can control minds." He said. He looked at Niall and made him transform into his huge leprauchaun self.

"Niall, he's 19 and he is a leprauchaun." Gabe filled in.

"Luke, 18 and I am a Syran. Like a merman but ugly." Luke said but didn't show. Jeana and Jesse nodded before looking at Michael.

"Michael, 18 and I am a tiger." He said before changing into a tiger. He walked to Jesse and sat next to him.

"David Scarzone, I'm 18 and I am a shapeshifter." He formed into Jesse before forming back to himself.

"Calum, I'm 18 and I freeze things." He said before freezing a glass of water.

"Will, going on 18 and I multiply." He made three of himself before making just one of him.

"Cole, 17 and I have super speed. I'm making a sandwich." He said before zooming off. A few seconds later he was back to his spot with a sandwich. Calum froze the sandwich before smiling.

"Fuck you." Cole snapped.

"Harry, 17 and I'm a vampire." Harry said before turning white and showing his fangs.

"Dana, 16 and I'm the Hulk." He changed into a big green Hulk before shrinking to himself.

"Eleanor, 19 and I am the weather controller. I want it to be sunny outside today." She said. The sun came out and all the grey clouds vanished.

"I'm Perrie, I am 20 years old and I control plants." She made a tulip fully blossom in a pot.

"Sophia, I'm 20 and I levitate." She lifted her legs off the floor and sat in mid air.

"I'm Alex, 19 and I generate electricity." She said before sending a bolt to Cole's sandwich. A part of the ice melted and Cole smiled.

"Monica, 19 and I'm a fairy." With that, her wings came out and she fluttered next to Gabe.

"Melodie, I'm 19 and I'm a spell caster." She said before saying a few words. The two cats Jesse and Jeana own came running into the room and sat in front of her.

"Ella, 19 and I'm a healer." Jess stabbed Luke, him shrieking. Ella placed her hand over the wound, it healing instantly.

"Claire, 18 and I can stretch." Her legs stretched and she touched the ceiling with her hands.

"Chrissy, 18 and I'm Spider Woman." She shot a web at the corner of the room and climbed up before sitting on it.

"Mackenzie, I'm 18 and I'm a water bender." She formed a bubble out of water before sending it to the tulip.

"Jess, 18 and I can read minds. But I'm a fighter so that's way more impressive." She looked at Jeana and smiled.

"No I'm not kidding. I can actually read minds... The number you're thinking of is 10." Jess said, Jeana gasping.

"Logan, I'm 16 and I'm Cupid." Her feathered wings and bow and arrows popped up and she smiled.

"That's Megan. She is a heart monitor and X-ray person. Grab her hand." I grabbed Jeana and Jesse's hands. They gasped and looked at everyone.

"That's so cool." Jeana said.

"Well we are going to be late if we stay here." Liam stated.

"Lets go. Girls with me and boys with Jesse." Jeana said.