Chapter 5

"So we are going to a dinner. Everyone else is already there but not everyone is there. I know Melodie couldn't go because she has some family issues, Alex and Riley aren't there yet but they will get there soon. Dalton couldn't make it because he is out with his girlfriend. Michael and Claire left earlier to go to something with Claire's family and our families aren't going." Cole said. I nodded and looked out the window.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded and sighed.

"It's okay Megan. Everything will be fine. You get to see everyone's powers." He said. I nodded and put a fake smile on my face before looking out the window.

My phone rang the ringtone I put for Harry. I ignored it and continued to look outside. My phone buzzed again and I continued to ignore it. It buzzed some more and I was starting to get annoyed. Cole glanced at me and he bit his bottom lip. My phone buzzed for the enth time so I grabbed it out of my purse and pulled it out.

'Megan. I'm sorry about what happened.' I rolled my eyes and continued to read the messages.

'Taylor is forcing me to marry her.'

'She's going crazy!'

'I still like you Megan.'

'You don't like Cole, and you two aren't supposed to be together.'

'We should be together because you are in my heart.'

'Taylor told me that if I don't marry her she would kill you.' I froze but continued to read.

'And because she is pregnant with my child.' I dropped my phone completely and stopped beathing all together. Taylor is pregnant with Harry's child. Why didn't I know this?

"Are you okay Megan?" Cole asked before looking at me. He moved his hand to my forehead and shot it back.

"You're boiling." He said.

He reached for his pant pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Calum. Something's wong with Megan." He said frantically, placing his hand on my forehead.

I felt myself heating up quickly so I lowered the seat and lied down. I stayed completely still and found myself breathing in and out at a heavily fast pace.

"Breathe Megan. We are almost there." He said before braking hard. I hit the side of my head on the side of the car and saw Cole lowering his window.

"Watch where you're fucking going!" He screamed.

I sat up and grabbed my forehead before dropping it down again. I looked at my fingers and there was blood on them. I felt the blood trickling down the side of my head. Cole made a turn before parking and getting out of the car, running to my side. He opened the door and pulled me out bridal style before running into the restaurant.

"Cole Pendery." He said. The lady nodded and pointed to the back of the restaurant. He walked over there and opened a door. The gang was sitting there on their chairs.

"She's boiling up and bleeding."

"Give her to me." Calum said. He grabbed me out of Cole's arms and stood me up with his shoulder for support.

Calum sprinkled ice over me and I started cooling down. I breathed in and out as calmly as I could before having my breathing back to normal. Ella walked over to me and placed her palm over my wound. I felt a sting on it before she pulled away. I touched where the wound was and there was nothing there anymore. I mouthed 'Thank you' to all three of them and walked to Cole.

"Lets get this party started." Liam said and I smiled.

"Wait. Before that I have an announcement." Gabriel said. We all sat down and looked at him.

"This is my girlfriend Monica." He said. A girl with brown eyes and brown hair stood up and waved at us.

"Today is the day that we have been going out for 5 years and I think it's time to move on with our lives." He said. This doesn't sound or look good.

He looked at her and grabbed her hands. She is wearing a black dress with black heels. Her hair is down and her make-up is natural. She looked up at Gabe with glossy eyes.

Please tell me you are planning to tell her you love her instead of telling her you are breaking up with her.

"After talking to Megan about this," He said before walking over to me and grabbing my hand, pulling me up from my seat.

"I have made the conclusion that I need to start a new life."

Monica looked at me furiously and I knew I would end up getting killed. Gabriel gave me a hug and smiled, his cheeks reddening and his freckles losing their color a bit.

"So what I have to say is," He said before taking a big breath.

"Monica Costanza," He said before kneeling in front of her.

"Will you marry me?" He asked. Monica smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" She said before jumping on him. He spinned her around and kissed her before placing the ring on her finger.

"Thank you for the advice." Gabe said once he walked over to me. I smiled and put two thumbs up. He hugged me after.

"I could have never gotten the guts to do that without you." He whispered.

"Now. With out ferther a due. Lets get this party started!" Louis screamed.

Music came on and we danced to Feel This Moment by Christina Aguilera. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I smiled.

"Hey beautiful." Cole whispered in my ear. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Mind if I kiss you?" He asked.

I shook my head and leaned in. He closed the gap and tilted his head to one side. I smiled through the kiss and swayed my hips to the music. We pulled apart and I smiled at him. He leaned over and kissed my forehead before we started dancing.

"You aren't short anymore." He pouted. I smiled and nodded before smirking.

"Yes, I miss you shortness." He said. I pecked his lips before we continued dancing.