Chapter 45

We arrived at the hospital a few minutes later and rushed in with the medics.

"What's her status?" A nurse asked as the medics handed Megan to nurses.

"She's not breathing." Another said. They went passed a glass door and a security guard stopped us.

"You can't go in there sir." He said calmly.

"That's my girlfriend in there." I snapped.

"I'm sorry sir." He said calmly.

"No you're not. You don't even know her." I snapped at him. I tried walking pass him but he pushed me back.

"Sir go sit down." He snapped.

"No. I've got to see her." I snapped.

"Sir, calm down." He snapped louder.

"Come on Harry." Logan said, pulling me back.

"We are sorry sir. She's just a really big part in our life." Jess said, her voice shaking.

We walked back to the waiting area and sat next to Liam. Zayn, Perrie, Melodie and Niall ran in and walked to us. Perrie hugged Logan and Melodie hugged Jess. Niall hugged me and Zayn hugged Liam.

"Is the Payne family here?" A doctor asked.

"Yes right here." I said, shooting up from my seat and walking to her.

"So can you please tell me who the last person to see her was?" She asked.

"That would be me." I sighed.

"When was the last time you saw her and what were you two doing?" She asked. Nosey much?

"Around 12 and we were making love..." I drifted off.

"Did she eat anything or was anyone trying to hurt her?" She asked.

"No. No one. She was fine last night. I found her this morning on the bed. She wasn't breathing." I choked out.

"Okay. Can I see any of her family members?" She asked.

"Liam." I said, motioning him over here. He walked over and looked at me worriedly. I nodded and walked back to everyone else.

"So what did she say?" Niall asked.

"She just wanted to know what we were doing last night and if anyone has tried to hurt her." I said.

Liam finished talking to the doctor and came back. People would come and go but we would all just sat here and stayed. Around 5 pm, everyone started getting hungry so they left, Jess, Ashton, Calum and I stayed.

"How do you think she is?" Jess asked weakly, her eyes red and puffy.

"I think she'll be fine." Ash said, wrapping his arms around her.

"What if... what if this is all a dream? And Megan is actually okay." Calum said, after hours of not talking.

"What if..." I drifted off.

"Hello. You are all related to Ms. Payne in some way right?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." Jess said.

"Well you four can go in and see her. If the security guard walks by and tells you to leave just say, 'Doctor Evanescence said we could stay.' Alright?" The doctor asked.

"What room is she in?" Ash asked.

"Room 213." The doctor smiled.

"Thank you." Jess smiled. We all stood up and walked to the room. We walked in and found Megan with a pump in her mouth.