Chapter 29

We walked onto the plane and sat in our seats. Harry, me, David and Cole in the first row. Jess, Ashton, Luke and Ella behind us. Logan, Dana, Liam and Sophia on our right. Zayn, Perrie, Calum and Chrissy on our left. Michael, Claire, Louis and Eleanor behind Ashton. Niall, Melodie, Gabriel and Monica behind Zayn. Alex, Riley, Will and Kenzie behind Ella.

"Did they let you bring a husky, wolf and tiger on here?" A flight attendant asked.

"Yeah. Do you think they would be on here if they weren't allowed?" Ashton snapped.

"Well... No." The girl said before turning and leaving the room.

"Idiot." Michael snapped. David placed his head on my lap and I scratched his ear. Harry started texting on his phone. Taylor. Of course.

"Get off David." Cole snapped. David growled at Cole. Cole was about to hit David but David tried biting Cole.

"Would you both stop." Harry snapped.

"Then leave Megan alone. Last time I checked you're getting married." Cole snapped.

"And last time I checked, Megan didn't deserve to get beat. So for her sake she should go with David." Harry snapped.

"Fuck you." Cole snapped before flashing his middle finger at Harry. Harry stuck his fangs out and lunged towards Cole.

"Stop. You are both idiots." Jess said.

"Yeah. Megan gets to choose who she goes with. You guys aren't the bosses of her life." Ashton agreed.

"Cole, Harry. Sit over here." Luke said. He and Ella got up and moved. Harry and Cole got up and sat in their seats.

"Harry. Switch with me." Ashton said.

"Thank you." Harry breathed before standing up. Harry is seated beside Jess and Cole is beside Ashton.

"You two, scoot." Ella said. I moved one seat and David jumped to the last one. Luke sat beside me and Ella sat on the edge.

"There. Anyone else wanna move?" Sophia asked.

"I do! It smells like dog." Calum said before laughing. Zayn growled at him and Calum went on silent mode.

"He shut you up." Chrissy said before laughing. She scratched behind Zayn's ear and he panted.

"Can I get a seat change? Michael's growling at me." Louis said before turning into a wide mouth.

"Stop Lou." Eleanor snapped. Michael growled before turning to Claire. Lou's mouth went to normal before he turned to Eleanor.

This will be fun...

~5 hours later~

"You okay Megan?" Luke asked.

'Yeah.' I said.

"What's up?" He asked.

I looked around and everyone fell asleep other than Zayn, Michael, Riley, Luke and I. Zayn is sitting up right looking over everyone in his wolf form. Michael is up right as well and doing the same as Zayn. Riley is starting to fall asleep and Luke and I are watching a movie.

'I love Harry, Luke... But he's getting married to Taylor.' I said.

"He loves you Megan. He just doesn't know when to say it. If you go with the plan for their wedding then you two will end up together. If not then you aren't." Luke said. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.

'Thanks Lukey Boo.' I said before he wrapped his arms around me too.

"I want cake." Gabe said, making me jump.

"Here sir." The lady he talked with said as she waked in a few minutes later.

"They want some too." Gabe ordered.

"28 pieces of cake coming up sir." The lady said before walking away.

"That's a lot of people." Luke said before looking back.

"14 chocolate and 14 vanilla!" Riley shouted.

"Yes sir!" The lady shouted back.

David turned into his human form and continued to sleep. I guess the transformation doesn't last long if you're asleep. I wrapped my arms around his bicep and he shot up. He looked at me and smiled before wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into the hug.

"Why am I human again?" David asked. I shrugged and placed my head on his shoulder. We watched the movie until I heard him snore softly.

"Wake up!" Ella shouted, Michael roaring and Zayn howling. Everyone shot up in cold sweats before sighing.

"Here you go." The lady said once she came back with a cart. She passed down 8 cakes before turning and passing 4 down. This continued for the next row until handing 4 to the last one and leaving.

"Sweet." Melodie said before munching away.

"I got chocolate." Lou whined.

"I got vanilla." Kenzie whined.

"Switch." Kenzie and Lou said before switching.

I smiled once I looked at how happy everyone was. Alex and Riley are feeding eachother, Will and Kenzie holding hands while eating. Calum frosted his and Chrissy is making webs and placing the cake in it. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud boom followed by people screaming.

"Please fasten your seat belts and hold on tight. The engine just exploded." The captain frantically spoke.