Chapter 37

"Good morning Megan. Morning Haz." I heard Niall say.

"Shut up Niall. Megan's asleep." Harry said above me. I moved slightly but Harry's arms kept me in place. His hands placed firmly on my ass.

'Why are your hands on my ass?' I asked. His lips latched onto mine and he smiled. His hands went under my shirt but I slapped his chest.

"'Cause they can be." Harry retorted.

"Wake up! You gotta make breakfast today Megan!" Melodie screamed from upstairs.

"What time is it?" Harry asked before nuzzling his face into my neck. He bit and kissed my neck a few times.

"7:30. Now get your ass up and get cooking Megan." Liam ordered. I sighed and pushed Harry off but he pulled me back and kissed my neck some more.

"Haz." Logan snapped.

"Okay. Okay. Sorry." Harry said before letting go. I dropped to the floor and rubbed my head.

"Come on." Ashton said. I looked up and his eyes were puffy.

I grabbed his extended arms and pulled myself up. I hugged him once before walking to the kitchen. Everyone else arrived after a few minutes and they sat in front of the fire. They each had a smile on their faces, other than Ashton but he was trying. I made chocolate pancakes, hot cocoa and placed four marshmallows in the mugs.

"I've got it." Harry said. He and Luke walked in and grabbed the trays of hot chocolate.

"We've got these." Monica said. She and Gabe grabbed the trays with pancakes and plates. I grabbed the forks and walked to the living room.

"So what are we doing today?" Logan asked. Logan is sitting on the floor, reading a book with her glasses on. Dana left about a month ago to visit some family so Logan has been lonely for a while.

"Having a party. Camila and our families are coming." Perrie said. Zayn is in his wolf form and has his head on her lap.

"I'm going shopping for clothes. Who wants to take care of Holly for me?" Alex asked, raising little Holly up. Her straight, brown hair and dark brown eyes looking at everyone. She pointed at Michael before clapping.

"Michael it is." Claire said.

She grabbed Holly and placed her on Michael's stomach, his tiger form lying on Claire's lap. Michael moved Holly around before making a circle with his body around her. She lied down and shortly fell asleep.

"You two go. We will start decorating." Calum said from the corner of the room. Chrissy is lying on his lap and he is sitting on her web.

"We will get the food." Liam said. Sophia and him got up, Soph jumping on his back before they walked out the door.

"We will get the... What do we get?" Niall asked. Melodie is reading her spell book and Niall is grabbing the keys.

"Um... Presents? We couldn't see our families for Christmas. I'll send you the list of things you need to get." Eleanor said. She has Louis on her lap, he's eating a pancake with his wide mouth.

"What about us?" Kenzie asked. Will is kissing her cheeks while she is sitting on his lap.

"You can get the drinks. Alcoholic and non." David said. He has Alyssa, aka Ali and David's girlfriend for the last 6 months, in his lap. She has her phone in hand and showing him pictures.

"I'll help." Cole said. He stood up and walked with Ali and Dave to their car.

"Lets do this." Chrissy said with a smile. She jumped down from the web, Calum following. Chrissy's bump has grown a little but it's not as noticeable.

"I'll get the decorations from the basement." Ashton said.

"I'll get the ones from my room." Chrissy said. Zayn, Perrie, Chrissy, Calum, Ashton, Harry, Gabe, Monica and I are staying to fix the house up.

"We are leaving now." Alex said. Her, Riley, Liam, Sophia, Louis, Eleanor, Niall, Melodie, Holly, Michael, Claire, Cole, David, Ali, Luke, Ella, Will and Kenzie were standing at the door. I waved to them before they left.

"You sure you don't wanna go?" Liam asked Logan.

"I'm fine. You guys go." Logan said with a smile. Logan ran downstairs to help Ash.

"Now that it's just you and me." Harry said. I looked at him and he picked me up off the floor. He pulled me up and wrapped my legs around his torso. He kissed my neck lustfully and I tried getting him off.

"Leave her alone Haz. The lady doesn't wanna have sex." Zayn said as he walked in.

"I know." Harry sighed. His heart dimmed to where nothing is in it. Harry placed me on the floor and I walked to Zayn.

'Look.' I said before pointing at Harry's heart. Zayn made a fine line with his lips.

'What happened?' I snapped.

"Harry said that he might have loved you Megan. When he found out you were with Cole his heart shattered. We didn't have to physically see the heart to know it dimmed a lot. Taylor is pushing him and making him have sex with her. It breaks his heart even more." Zayn filled in.

"Come on love. We have to decorate before the party starts." Perrie chirped before pulling me to her.

"I know you know about Harry's heart. The only way he'll get it back is if..." Perrie trailed off in a whisper.

'If I have sex with him.' I filled in.

"I'm sorry love." Perrie said.

'It's fine. One less person to think about for Christmas and birthdays and such.' I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.