Chapter 1

Megan's POV

"Harry and Taylor are getting married." Logan responded for me. My heart sank. What?!

"Grab her!" She screamed. Hands were all over me before I passed out.

.

.

.

"Go cuddle with her before it's too late and she wakes up." I heard Jess say.

She laughed before I heard a door open and close. There was shuffling around me before someone wrapped their arms around my waist and stroked my hair.

"Do you think she will wake up? Her heart is too dim though. What if she dies? Do you think Harry will tell her like he said he would?" Niall said, worriedly.

"Yeah. She will wake up. Just pretend that you don't know her heart is dim. And she won't die. She is still breathing. When she stops breathing then we can panic. And I don't think so." The person holding me said. Cole. I moved around and he froze before slipping out of his position.

"Stay there Cole. You know what happened to her." Liam said. Are the boys back early? Cole came back and placed himself in his previous place. He kissed my forehead before stroking my hair again.

"Why Megan though? Of all people it just had to be her? This is your fault Niall. If you hadn't told her about the video she wouldn't be here. Thanks a lot." Calum said.

"Look, I didn't know this was going to happen okay?! Would you get off my back about this and think positively! I know she is like your little sister but imagine how Liam, Alex and Logan feel! They are her actual siblings!" Niall snapped at Calum. The two started screaming at each other and I'm pretty sure the room is gonna explode.

"Would you two stop arguing! Thank you for filling me in on nothing! I have been asking you guys to fill me in for the past three weeks but you guys have told me zilch! Other than the fact Taylor doesn't like us so she cursed us, IM5 and the girls you guys are with!" Cole screamed at the boys. Taylor cursed everyone else because of me?

"Megan's heart gets dim because she gets hurt. When I say hurt I don't mean you punch her and her heart will dim. I mean, if you break her heart then it dims. Her heart dims when it's mental and not physical abuse, basically. She thinks that it dims because her days are coming to an end but it's not. We don't need anymore mistakes or heart breaks. She doesn't have as much heart left." Liam said. Cole nodded and stroked my hair.

"And there is really no need to panic. She has only been asleep for three weeks and her moving is the most we have seen out of her. Other than her dreams where she is moving and panicking. Like she is getting attacked." Luke said. I froze. What?! I shot up and breathed in heavily. Calum ran over and sprinkled ice on me.

"You could have told us that you were up weirdo." Jess said. I evened my breathing and looked around the room but couldn't see. Where are my glasses?

"Give the girl her glasses Cole." She said. He grabbed something off the counter and handed them to me.

I slipped my glasses on and looked around the room. Liam, Calum, Luke, Jess, Alex, Cole, Niall and Louis were in the room. There was a table in front of me with flowers, stuffed animals and balloons all over it. I have been asleep for three weeks, and to add to that I have been having the same exact dream for the past weeks as well?

"Pretty much." Jess said. Are you reading my mind Jessica?

"Yes I am and you know I don't like my real name." She said with a pout. Everyone looked at her then me.

"Oh. She asked if she was asleep for three weeks and if she had been having the same nightmare. Then she asked if I was reading her mind and I said yes but got mad when she used my real name." Jess explained.

"You forgot the part where Taylor and Harry are getting married." Louis said, earning him punches from Calum, Niall, Luke and Liam.

"Don't worry guys. She already has a boyfriend." Cole said. The boys stopped punching Louis before looking at Cole.

"Who is it?" Liam asked.

"It's-" Cole started but got cut off.

"Is he like Harry?" Louis asked.

"It's-" He started but got cut off again.

"Is he tough?" Calum asked.

"It's-" Cut off.

"Is he a sweetheart?" Niall asked.

"Can you let the poor guy finish his sentence?!" Luke said, a little annoyed. It's Cole.

"It's-"

"Cole." Alex and Jess filled in. Liam starred at Cole and I before walking over and looking at Cole.

"Be good to her Cole. I don't want her getting hurt." Liam said. I hugged Cole and kissed his cheek.

"Sir yes sir." Cole said, saluting Liam. Liam chuckled and wrapped his arms around Alex.

"Awww... I wuv you too Leyum." Alex said, googly eyes and a cheeky smile on her face. We laughed and Alex wrapped her arms around him.

"Hello everyone. Can you please leave so I can speak to Ms. Payne and her family." The doctor said once she walked in. Everyone left other than Alex and Liam, Jess stayed in the hallway.

"My name is Doctor Rose. Does your head hurt?" I shook my head.

"Does your throat hurt?" I shook my head again.

"That's good. You have lost your voice Ms. Payne. When you fell three weeks ago, you fell on the part of your head that is covering where the brain controlls your voice. We do not know when or if your voice will come back. You will have to stay at least a day or two more here. Now excuse me." She said before leaving.

Jess came in and sat on the chair in front of me. Liam sat next to me on the bed and Alex left. I hugged Liam like there was no tomorrow. Can you tell him I missed him a lot.

"She says she missed you a lot." Jess said. Liam hugged me as hard as I was hugging him.

"I missed you two. You need to sleep though. I'll ask Cole if he can stay and then we'll tell you everything we know." Liam said. Can you stay instead? I want to be with you.

"She said if you can stay instead because she wants to be with you." Jess said. Liam nodded before leaving.