Chapter 6

Harry's POV

"Hurry up Harry." Taylor said from the passenger's seat. I rolled my eyes and pulled into a parking space.

"Harry Styles." I said. The lady pointed to the back of the restaurant. Taylor and I walked over to the back and opened a door. The music was loud and I smiled.

"One day, when my light is glowin'

I'll be in my castle golden

But until the gates are open

I just wanna feel this moment."

I looked around and laid eyes on Megan dancing near the center of everyone. I stood looking at her in awe. Her beautiful dress on her is so stunning. I started walking towards her but Cole wrapped his arms around her waist. They kissed soon after that and I got pulled back to Taylor. Megan smiled and I wish I had made her smile more.

"Hello everyone. I wanted to say thank you for coming. Um... It is sad to say that Megan cannot talk but it doesn't stop her from being her beautiful self. Thank you to all of you for being our friends but you have actually turned into my family. I love you all." Gabriel said on the stage. The spot light went on Megan and Cole and they smiled.

"I also wanted to say, before I sing my song, that Megan has put a smile on Cole's face since day one and I didn't think I would see it again. Thank you Megan. Especially for everything you have changed for us. Cole having his smile back, Will cracking more cheesy pick-up lines, Dana having some more inspiration in his outfits, Dalton being more of a weirdo, Calum having a little sister that he can defend, Luke pushing himself more and believing in himself, Michael being able to talk to you about his feelings, Louis being able to be more outgoing and loud, Zayn having the guts to come out of his shell more often, Liam being able to have a little sister that can make him smile and Niall being able to have an eating contest with some. That's it." Gabe finished off.

Calum ran up to the stage and grabbed the mic out of Gabe's hands.

"I wanted to say a few words as well. Megan has always had a soft, bright and full heart of gold. I never knew that I would be this close to her. When I first met her she looked like a little nerd and she was holding Liam and Alex's hands in front of the class door. She was shaking but Alex smiled and pushed her in slightly. Liam waved at her before Alex and him walked off. She sat at an empty table in the far back and pulled a book out. I looked at her and everyone who was looking at her. She shrunk in her seat and a girl walked up to her. Megan smiled at her and the girl smiled at Megan. I walked over to the table and sat down on a chair. Megan looked at me weirdly and said, 'I'm Megan. What's your name?' I smiled at her and introduced myself. That year was the best year of my life because I met my little sister, my girlfriend and one of my best mates, Luke. I think we would all be different without you. Thank you." Calum said before getting off the stage.

"A lot of words but that's okay. Does anyone else have anything to say?" Gabe asked.

"No! Sing the stupid song already, mate!" Ashton screamed, everyone laughing. Gabe rolled his eyes and grabbed the mic.

"Yeah,

I've seen this before,

You got that look like

You've been thinkin' again

But girl it's alright

We've been down that road

Don't wanna turn around

So what can I do to make you realize

I won't let another tear drop

From those pretty eyes

Girl listen to me when I say

I'm for reals." Gabe sang. Everyone was quiet and listening to Gabe. (Let It Go by Gabriel Morales.)

He walked off the stage and continued singing as he pulled a girl up and lead her to the center of the area. He walked over to Cole and Megan and motioned them to the center. The other couples got up and went to the center.

"Come on Harry." Taylor said, pulling me towards the center.

"This isn't for you to part in Taylor. You said so yourself that you hate everyone here. Isn't that why you cursed everyone? Because you knew you couldn't have true friends. So you cursed us and thought that we would go through hell. Well guess what. This isn't hell." I said, pulling away from her.

Shotgun Love by Pia Mia started playing and Taylor's fists started tightening.

"Shut your fucking mouth Harry! You don't know anything about me! Last time I checked I am still with you! You will never be with Megan because you know you will break her! Get it through your head that she is gonna die!" She screamed, causing the music to stop and everyone to stare at us. Megan looked over Cole's shoulder at me, her eyes watery.

"And get it through your head that you aren't pregnant." I said. Taylor's eyes widened then narrowed.

"You wouldn't know that. And how are you gonna say that when I have this baby bump?" She snapped back.

"Your mum told me that you bought a fack baby pump and that you paid the doctor to make the pregnancy test positive. I'm not stupid Taylor. And you have no fucking right to say that Megan is going to die." I snapped back. She stood shocked and I smirked.

"You can leave now. Oh, and by the way, we are never getting back together. Like ever." I said, using her song.

I turned around and the lads had smirks on their faces. I walked towards them before looking back.

"I'm not that easy to get rid of Harry. And I can kill that pretty little ex of your's faster than a heartbeat. I do own her soul." Taylor said. The boys became uneasy and stood in front of their girlfriends. Shit's about to go down.