Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of people talking silently. I opened my eyes before taking in my surroundings. I am in some kind of blue bubble. I touched it and pulled my hand back when I realized it's water. I stuck my hands through and made a hole. I looked out of the hole and saw Megan's living room. Making the hole big enough for me to fit through, I climbed out before the water moved to the aquarium and settled in there.

"Morning Harry." Melodie said from the kitchen. I made my way over from the living room. There are more bubbles around the room.

"Pancake?" She asked.

"How do ya feel?" Zayn asked from beside her. I finally noticed they are the only two people I see.

"Fine. What is that?" I asked, pointing to the bubbles of water in the air.

"They are healers. I learned this out of a book I have been studying. I took the water from Luke's tank and made bubbles around everyone. The water will give the wounds and cuts oxygen and heal it in a matter of 2 or 3 hours, depending on how severe it is." Melodie said. I sat at the island and grabbed a plate of pancakes before eating one.

"Jessie's up." Zayn said, looking over at one of the bubbles.

I watched as Jess climbed out and walked over to us. She sat at the island and grabbed a pancake off my plate. Michael and Dalton walked into the room and came over to us.

"When are the others gonna come out? We need to shoot that video I was telling you about." Dalton said.

"Megan's going too right?" Jess asked, Dalton nodding his head.

"Is she healin' right?"

"Yeah she is. Mel placed a bubble over the bubble she already had and she is already healed. She just needs some rest." Zayn said.

"What happened?" Cole said, coming into the room. We looked at him before laughing.

"What?"

"Why are you soaking wet?" Michael asked.

"Because I didn't know how to get out of the bubble so I jumped and it splashed all over me." Cole responded, shaking his hair and sending water everywhere.

"You can borrow some of my clothes. You are very small for a lad." I said.

"Is that a compliment?" Cole asked, a cheeky smile making it's way to his face.

"Come on." I said, motioning him to follow me. I left a bunch of clothes in Liam's room last time we went on tour so it's all here.

"What do you usually wear?" I asked. He looked down at his outfit and scrunched his nose.

"I usually wear pants and button up shirts. I can borrow a pair of pants though." He said. I walked to the closet and pulled out my luggage bag. I threw him a pair of black pants before running downstairs.

"Zayn. Can Cole borrow one of your shirts?" I asked.

"He walks around the house without a shirt Haz. We all do." Michael replied. I looked over at him and noticed he didn't have a shirt on. I looked at the other boys and they didn't have any either.

"So when will Megan, Gabe, Dana, Will and Monica wake up?" Cole asked, running down the stairs. I turned to face him and he wasn't wearing a shirt. He has my pants on but they are a little bit big on him.

"In a little bit. You can pull them out of their bubble and wake them up you know." Zayn said. Melodie walked over to a bubble and opened it. She reached her hand in and pulled someone out, Monica.

"What's going on?" Monica asked, rubbing her eyes.

Cole and Dalton walked to two other pods and opened them before pulling two people out. Dana stood up and stretched but Will lied down on the floor and looked like a star fish.

"The floor is real comfortable." Will mumbled before we all laughed.

Cole and Dalton went to two other ones and Dalton pulled Gabe out, Cole pulling Megan out. Gabe wrapped his arms around Dalton and Dalton carried him to the couch before they sat down. Cole wrapped his arms around Megan before she shifted and smiled at him.

"Hey." He whispered. She ran her hand over his face and smiled.

"You ready to watch me become a girl?"

"It's today?!" Gabe exclaimed. Dana nodded and sat on him.

"That hurts! You two are heavy!" Dalton screamed. Will walked over and sat on Dana.

"Now I'm hurting!" Gabe shouted. Cole laughed before sitting on Will.

"You two don't way that much actually." Will said.

"Maybe 'cause they both come from a line of people who don't gain weight while they eat." Gabe said.

"Liam! I'm kidnapping your sister!" Cole screamed.

"Take care of her!" Liam screamed back before climbing out of his pod. He ran to Cole before picking Megan up.

"What are you doing with her?" Cole asked. Megan cuddled up to Liam before sticking her tongue out at him.

"She is going to change into something comfy for the flight. I am getting her clothes ready for that surprise after you're video is made today." Liam said.

"Can I help pick the clothes?! Or something." Niall asked, slipping out of his pod. He stood up before looking at Megan.

"Sure. Come on." Liam said before the three walked upstairs.