Chapter 24

"Pick a car." Alex said, crossing her arms over her bump. She pointed at Eleanor, electricity bolts shooting out of her finger.

"That was refreshing." Eleanor said with a smile.

"Hmmm... Silver Shelby Mustang GT500." Sophia said, making the keys levitate from the box.

The thing about my house is, the garage has a lot of cars and trucks in it. I only use one car and one truck but if we feel like racing we get the other cars. Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael picked 3 cars and 2 trucks to keep under the house. We use them when we please.

"Hmmm... Red 2013 SRT Viper GTS." Eleanor said before lightning struck. The keys went from the box to her hand in a second.

"A black 1970 Plymouth Barracuda." Jess said, Alex tossing the keys to her.

"Oldy... Nice. I'll take the Chevy Corvette Stingray in black." Logan said with a smirk. She shot an arrow of her's at the box before it returned. She grabbed the arrow and slipped the keys out of it, jingling them in the air.

"Damn it... That's my car little punk. I'll take the... 2006 Aston Martin Vanquish. Black." Perrie said before raising her middle finger at Logan. She grew a vine and pulled the key to herself.

"A Saleen S7 in silver." Chrissy said before shooting a web at the box. She pulled it back and grabbed the keys.

"Ferrari 360 Modena in red." Melodie said before walking to Alex and grabbing her keys.

"I don't know what cars you have." Monica said.

"Me neither." Mackenzie agreed.

"Name a car and I guarantee we might have it." Alex said.

"Umm... A Dodge SRT 10 Viper in grey?" Monica said before shrugging. Alex tossed her the keys and smiled.

"Wait... You actually have it?" Monica asked, shocked.

"That's Gabe's baby right there." Logan nodded and winked at Monica.

"I'll take a 2012 Lotus Exige in red." Mackenzie said.

"We don't have that one..." Alex lied.

"Oh..." Kenzie sighed.

Alex laughed and Kenzie made a bubble of water. She motioned it to the box before pulling it back and grabbing it in her hands. The water fell and the key appeared in her hands.

"Bugatti Veyron Super Sport in black with blue lines." Ella said before stealing the keys from Alex's hand.

"Lamborghini Veneno in green." Claire chirped before jumping up and down. She stretched her arm to the box before pulling it back with a key in her hand.

"2013 Dodge Viper GTS-R in grey for me." Alex said before grabbing the key.

'Pink Matte Lamborghini.' I chose for myself.

"Pinkie." Jess said before grabbing the key and tossing it to me.

"Now what?" Monica asked.

"We pull the car up." Logan said.

"I love this part." Ella chirped.

"Let me show you how to do this part." Sophia said before walking to the garage.

"You take the key and place it over the scanner." Ella said, Sophia doing it.

"Pull the key away and it will ask you for your thumb. You place it on and wait for it to fully scan it." Eleanor said.

"Bend down and place your eye in front of the eye scanner." Perrie said.

"You keep your thumb there and press the button with your other thumb. Once pressed you say your name, what number you want to be and the car parks in order from the first person to the last person, number wise." Jess said.

"Sophia. Number 24." Sophia said. Her outfit changed into her black racing outfit. Her name on the back and her number on the front.

"You pull your finger away and wait for your car to park." Logan ended. Sophia's car raced out of the garage and parked in the parking lot.

"Me next." Eleanor beamed. She followed the same procedures.

"Eleanor. Number 19." Her white racing outfit forming on her.

"Jessie. Number 9." Blue racing outfit.

"Logan. Number 15." Green racing outfit.

"Perrie. Number 10." Purple.

"Chrissy. Number 2." Red.

"Melodie. Number 27." Orange.

"Monica. Number 22." Yellow.

"Kenzie. Number 32." Teal.

"Ella. Number 7." Maroon.

"Claire. Number 36." Peach.

"Alex. Number 12." Grey.

I walked up to the scanner and placed my key on the scanner. I went through the rest of the procedures and tried saying my name and my number.

'Megan. Number 1.' I thought. My pink racing outfit appeared on me and my car raced out and parked next to Chrissy's.

"Ready?" Sophia asked.

We all climbed into our cars and started them up. Each car has a helmet with your name and number on it. I slipped mine on and buckled up before looking at everyone else.

"Won't we get in trouble?" Kenzie asked worriedly over the built in radio.

"Only if you get caught." Jess said with a smirk.

"What?!" Kenzie and Monica shouted.

"We're just kidding." Sophia said with a chuckle.

"So we won't get caught?" Kenzie questioned.

"Nope." Eleanor said.

"How?" Monica asked.

"'Cause we know the police men. They let us race all the time." Perrie said reassuringly.

"Are you sure?" Kenzie asked.

"Yes." Everyone else said at the same time.

"Ready?" Ella asked.

"Set?" Melodie said.

"Go!"

--------

And they all died... Nah I'm just kidding! But this book is coming to an end soon! Hope you liked it!

~LunaticAnimalz