Chapter 13

We arrived at the airport about 10 minutes later and got on the airplane. Everyone got to get on in First Class because of the boys. I am relieved that there are only adults in First Class because if not I would die because of the screaming. We have been on the plane for about 6 hours now.

"Megan?" Zayn asked from behind me. I looked back and nodded. "You need to eat." He said.

"She knows Zayn now shut up." Jess said from beside him.

We all boarded the plane and luckily we all fit in perfect and evenly. In front is Liam and Sophia. Logan and Dana after. Then Niall and Melodie after them. Harry and I behind them. Zayn and Jess behind us. Louis and Eleanor followed.

"Ya don't have to be rude love." Harry mumbled. Everyone is asleep other than Harry, Zayn, Jess, Logan, Dana and Louis.

"I want some food." Louis said quite loudly. Everyone shushed him and his lips formed into a fine line.

"Shut up mate." Zayn said before turning around.

"Sorry. I want some food." He said a little quieter this time.

"Then get some and shut up." Jess said. I smiled and looked back at her.

'Did Ashton not give ya enough pleasure?' I asked.

"How dare you. We are still virgins. Plus, you don't hear me talking 'bout you and Cole having sex now huh?" Jess snapped back. Harry's fists balled before breathing out.

"I'm tired." Harry said before placing his hands on my shoulders. He moved me so my back is against the plane's window. I furrowed my eyebrows before he placed his head on my chest.

"Night Harry. I'm sleeping too." Louis said, lying down on Eleanor's lap.

"It's not night time ya jack ass." Harry responded before we chuckled.

"Don't call me a jack ass when you're the one who is." Louis snapped.

"Takes a jack ass to know one." Harry snapped back.

I wrapped my arms around Harry and he looked up with a smile. He pushed himself up so that his face is nuzzled in my neck. He started kissing and biting it before wrapping his arms around my waist and going to sleep.

"Why don't ya tell him anything Meg? He is pushing it while you are trying to have a good relationship." Zayn whispered. He grabbed Jessie's hand so he could hear what I have to say.

'Even if I say something, it won't make a difference. And it's not like I'm doing anything wrong.' I said.

"It's good to hear your voice Meg. It feels weird not being able to." Zayn said with a smile.

"Lets get some sleep." Louis mumbled before sitting back in his seat.

"Good night." Dana said from in front of us. He wrapped his arms around Logan before falling asleep. I grabbed my iPod and plugged my head phones into my ears.

"But I should have bought you flowers

And held your hand

Should'a gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Take you to every part

'Cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby's dancin'

But she's dancin' with another man." Bruno Mars sang.

I sighed and moved slightly, Harry's eyes opening a bit. I positioned myself to my original spot before he sat up. He looked around before looking at me again. He placed a strand of my hair behind my ear before leaning in. My stomach did flips but I put my hands in front of him.