Chapter 22

We got off the car and ran to the door. Liam banged on the door and balled his fists.

"Coming!" Cole screamed. He opened the door and Liam punched him, sending him to the floor.

"That's for hitting my sister!" Liam snapped. Ashton kicked him in the gut.

"That's for treating her like shit!" He snapped.

"And this is for taking advantage of the one I like." Harry said. He picked Cole up by the neck and pinned him onto the wall.

"Cole?" Someone asked.

"Go to the living room Camila." Cole snapped.

"Come here Camila." Jess said with a smile. Camila walked over and Liam hid me behind him.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Cole here, beat Megan up yesterday for no apparent reason after going out for 5 months." Ashton said through gritted teeth.

"Don't believe them." Cole said, Harry tightening his grip.

"I don't believe that." Camila said.

"Then look at her." Jess said before pulling me forward. Camila's eyes watered and her face softened.

"Oh my God Megan." She said, her voice shaky. She walked to Cole and slapped him.

"I don't want to see you near my sister again." Liam said. Harry punched Cole in the gut before letting him go.

"You fucked up." Harry said before walking towards me.

"She is a prized possession." Harry said before grabbing me.

"So you think she'll forgive you for all the shit you put her through? You're getting married to Taylor, Harry. And Megan still wants to be with me." Cole said before laughing.

"We are over Cole." Camila said before walking out.

"She may want to be with you but if you hurt her even with a hair, I will burn you up." Liam said.

"Lets go love." Harry whispered to me. I nodded and grabbed his hand. We walked to the car and piled in with everyone else.

"What do you guys wanna do today?" Liam asked.

"Nothing. Just want to chill at the house and watch TV." Ashton said, looking in the mirror before moving to the right lane.

"That's still doing something, idiot." Liam laughed.

"Don't try me." Ashton snapped before laughing.

"You aren't going to do shit. You know Jess would do all the arse kicking, not you." Harry retorted.

"Can you two shut up. My head's about to explode." Jess said before rubbing her temples.

"Sorry baby." Ashton said before placing his hand on her inner thigh.

"Something's wrong..." Liam said worriedly.

"Yeah. It feels off." Harry agreed.

"It's me." Jess said before looking down at her stomach.

"Shit Jess." Ashton said.

"I'm fine." Jess said.

"What happened?" Liam asked, examining whatever is on Jessie's stomach.

"Doesn't matter. Call Ella." Ashton said to no one in particular.

"On it." Liam said.

"She got stabbed." Harry whispered.

"Okay, bye." Liam finished off. Ashton raced down the high way and made a sharp turn.

"Fuck you!" A guy on the street screamed.

"Bite me!" Ashton said, his hair turning into snakes and his eyes stoning the guy.

"Idiot." Ashton spat.

"I'm tired." Jess mumbled before looking at Liam.

"Don't." Liam snapped.

"I'm sorry." Jess said before yawning. She closed her eyes and fell asleep instantly.

"Hurry up." Harry ordered.

"I'm going, I'm going." Ashton snapped.

"Cole must have stabbed her..." Liam said.

"Is she going?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. Said she would be there by the time we got there." Harry answered.