Chapter 40

"Truth or dare?" Liam asked. After eating most of the food, we grabbed an empty vodka bottle and started playing truth or dare.

"Truth." Gabe said.

"Have you had sex with Monica?" Zayn asked. We ditched the bottle a little while ago.

"Yeah. Best sex I've ever had." Gabe chuckled.

"More like love making babe." Monica said.

"True. Never had sex, only made love." Gabe corrected.

"Truth or dare... Luke?" Riley asked.

"Dare." Luke smirked.

"I dare you to..." Riley started.

"Dive into the neighbors pool in your form." Michael said.

"Lets go." Luke said. The lads got up, except for Harry, Liam and Lou.

Everyone is here other than Alex, Holly, Calum, Chrissy, Claire, Dana, Logan, David, Alyssa, Kenzie, Will, Melodie, Niall, Perrie and Sophia.

Ashton, Cole, Ella, Gabe, Haz, Jess, Liam, Lou, Luke, Mike, Monica, Riley, Zayn and I are in a circle in the middle of the living room floor.

"He actually did it." Riley said.

"That was brave. I'm leaving though. I'm tired. Bye loves." Ella said.

"What about Luke?" Monica asked.

"He can swim." Ella chuckled. She grabbed her keys before leaving.

"He got dried fast enough so he's in the car right now." Liam said.

"Truth or dare Megan?" Jess asked.

"She chooses dare." Ashton filled in. I nodded and pounded his fist.

"I dare you to..." Jess started.

"Lets fill this one in. Everyone says one word at a time and that's what you have to do." Cole said.

"I'll start. You." Gabe said.

"Will." Harry added.

"Have." Jess said.

"Five." Liam shrugged.

"Minutes?" Louis asked.

"To." Michael said.

"Make." Monica said.

"Out." Riley filled in.

"With." Zayn said.

"Cole." Cole said.

"It wasn't your turn." Ashton snapped.

"Or she can do 5 minutes in heaven with him." Louis chuckled.

"Lou." Liam snapped.

'It's fine.' I shrugged.

"Go Cole." Jess said. Cole and I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"This will be fun." Cole smirked. He pulled me to him and he planted his lips firmly on mine. His hands slipped under my shirt and I pushed him off.

"Stop." He said between gritted teeth.

He pushed me up and sat me on the counter. He forced his body between my legs and gripped my thighs hard.

'Cole.' I said, tears threatening to spill.

"3 minutes!" Ash said.

"You're mine now." Cole smirked. He pulled something out of his pants and he pushed my shorts and underwear to the side.

'Stop.' I begged.

"No." He snapped. I felt his member go near my entrance and I panicked.

"Times up!" Harry snapped before walking into the room.

"Get your hands off her." He snapped. He pushed Cole away from me and grabbed me.

"We are not playing this game anymore." Harry snapped.

"Why not?" Riley asked.

"Cole was about to rape her." Jess said. She stood up and brushed my hair softly.

"Get out Cole." Liam snapped.

"We're leaving. See you tomorrow Harry." Zayn said, him and everyone remaining standing up.

"Okay. Bye." Harry said. The others left and Cole ran somewhere else.

"You okay?" Harry asked. I nodded and sighed.

'Thanks.' I said.

"Any time. Lets go to sleep." Harry said with a smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder. He took us upstairs and plopped me on the bed.

"Ready?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

He jumped on me and tickled me. I tried pushing him off but it was hopeless. I pulled him to me with a smile and kissed him. His heart turned some pink and I smiled. He parted my legs and placed himself between them. He put all his weight on me before chuckling.

'You're heavy.' I said. The phone started ringing and he sighed. He buckled his hips and I gasped.

"I know." Harry retorted. He grabbed his phone and pressed the speaker button.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Where are you?" Taylor asked.

"I'm at my house..." Harry lied.

"No you're not. I'm at your house. Are you with Megan?" Taylor snapped.

"Yup. Might as well make this last before getting married in a little while." Harry sighed.

"Tell her that she has until Thursday for the deal. If she doesn't fulfill it, she dies." Taylor said before the line ended. Today's Tuesday... Well that sucks.

"She really doesn't like you does she?" Harry asked. He nuzzled his face into my neck before kissing it.

'Lets sleep... I've had enough sexual assaulting today.' I said. Harry nodded before moving to the side. He wrapped his arms around me and I let exhaustion take me.