Chapter 41

"Megan... Wake up..." Harry whispered. I looked around but couldn't see. Harry pushed my glasses onto my face and smiled.

"You ready to see me ruin my life?" He asked.

I shook my head before pulling him to me. His tongue wandered my mouth and his hand ran up and down my inner thigh. He gripped my thigh and I felt him harden on my side. I bit his lip before blowing a raspberry at him.

"Loser." He mumbled.

"Come on Haz. You have to get ready. So do you Megan." Logan said from the door.

"Come on. I'll let you change." Harry said before pushing himself up.

I sighed and stood up as well. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair before doing my business. I got out and walked to my room before going in my closet. I looked through my dresses and settled on the dress I haven't used. The one my mother gave me before she passed.

"Megan?" I heard someone ask. I looked back and found Liam and Alex at the door.

"You getting ready?" Alex asked before the two walked in.

"Remember the plan?" Liam asked. I nodded and plastered a fake smile on my face.

"That's a beautiful dress." Logan awed as she entered.

"Is it the one mum gave you?" Alex asked. I nodded and sighed.

"I miss her." I mouthed.

"I do too." Alex said.

"What was she like?" Liam asked.

"She was nice, sweet, kind and gentle. She was very optimistic and never had a bad day. She loved to laugh and have fun." Alex said. She pulled out her phone and pointed it at Liam and Logan.

"She's beautiful." Logan said.

"Yeah. Always had a beautiful heart too. Lets go. We'll let Megan get ready. Harry just left 'cause he has to be there early." Liam said.

"It's 8 and we need to leave at 8:30. We'll get there at 5 and the wedding starts at 7." Alex filled in.

"So don't put anything on. Just pack for a week and take the things you'll need for today. Wear something comfy." Logan said before the three left.

I turned and looked at the dress once more before pulling it off the hanger. I looked at the dress and smiled. The light pink dress is strapless and has a little pink bow that meets my hips. The bottom is puffed out from my hips to above my knees and has matching light pink shoes. I kept the plastic that covers the dress around it and pulled out my luggage bag.

I placed it on the bottom and started grabbing pants and skirts for the week. I grabbed a few crop tops and strapless shirts before grabbing my flats. I closed the bag and grabbed my mini back pack. I put my chargers, brush, tooth brush, tooth paste, pads, make up, computer, a book and my sun glasses and glasses before closing it. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and slipped the backpack on before walking out of my room. I pulled the luggage bag to the stair case before shoving it down. It slide, every step making a loud thud.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Liam snapped.

'What does it look like?' I retorted, not bothering to touch him.

"It looks like you're too lazy to take it downstairs. Go get the bag and keep it downstairs." Liam snapped.

Why would I tell him anything if he already knows what my response'll be? I jogged downstairs before dragging my bag to the couch.

"Megan! I need Nutella!" Logan screamed.

'Fat ass.' I said.

"I'm not a fat ass!" She yelled.

Logan knows me too. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. Logan is trying to reach for the Nutella but its on the highest shelf. Logan interlocked her hands and I stepped on them. I grabbed the Nutella before jumping down.

"Dammit Megan." Lou snapped once he caught me. I looked up and shrugged.

'Sorry.' I said.

"Sorry my ass. You made me break my glasses." He said sadly.

'I'll give you a pair of mine?' I asked.

"I love you." Lou said with a cheeky smile.

"Is everyone ready?!" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone responded.

"Lets go then!" She said. I jumped out of Lou's arms and grabbed my back pack and luggage before walking to the door.

"Why are we staying for a week?" Logan asked.

"Because it's Vegas baby." Dana said. Wait... Dana?

"Dana!" Logan squealed before jumping on him.

"I missed you too." Dana chuckled. His lips connected with her's before he hugged her.

"I missed you so much!" Logan squealed.

"Okay, okay love birds. Lets go." Liam said. Dana placed Logan on the floor before they walked to his car.

"I'm taking her with me. And I was wondering Liam," Dana said.

"What do you want now?" Liam whined.

"Would you let me marry her in a few more years? Like 2?" Dana asked. My mouth and everyone else's mouth dropped open.

"Yeah. You better not take that for granted though." Liam chuckled.